New Stadium upgrades (what is happening) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New Stadium upgrades (what is happening)

Feb 8, 2005
I'm sure that everyone is unbelievably busy but updates or progress on all the above plus what is happening with the Grandstand to re plan for the seating and concourse? Just thinking about what they need to do is quite a large project and would be interesting to a lot of fans. I know...I'm all want want want...
Bit early for details on the grandstand, I would think.

As soon as decisions are made, and put out to tender, we will surely be informed nearer the time.

It'll get done at the end of the season for sure.

Patience.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Nothing will happen with the training ground for a few months yet, the teams currently based at the ground are using the facilities up untill the end of the current season. The only thing we may see before is a planning application.

May 8, 2011
Nothing will happen with the training ground for a few months yet, the teams currently based at the ground are using the facilities up untill the end of the current season. The only thing we may see before is a planning application.
The article about the site said acquisition of the site was conditional on a successful planning application so everything is dependent on that whenever it happens.
Will be interesting to see what the plans for the social club are as it could prove the most contentious part of the changes for the local community.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
The article about the site said acquisition of the site was conditional on a successful planning application so everything is dependent on that whenever it happens.
Will be interesting to see what the plans for the social club are as it could prove the most contentious part of the changes for the local community.
The people that use the club are mainly connected to the teams that use the pitches, I don’t think that it will have much impact on the local community part from having to find alternative pitches to play on, but Argyle are
giving assistance in this area.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Ian it’s not been used used for ages in fact I don’t think it’s even there still, I haven’t seen it this season even folded back against the wall.