New Signings... are they good enough? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New Signings... are they good enough?

C

Connor Clarke

soccerpilgrim":3l3oel8y said:
How do you know this though? :? Why can't you name the players names? :? Who's your source? :?

I respect your thoughts - that this doesn't seem reliable. I know this from an official at Argyle but I can't say who but I promise it's not Groundskeeper Willie or the Steward from Block 12. I can't name the players names as the information is confidential and shouldn't leak. If you wish to ignore this thread because you think this is rubbish, then I respect this. Just look out for the names released by the clubs I've mentioned.

Fair play.

I don't think its complete rubbish, but we've been led down the garden-path so many times in the past months, its hard to know who and what we should believe. If its true then this its good news.

Could you tell when details of these names, may be released?

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Connor":3atfeyrc said:
soccerpilgrim":3atfeyrc said:
How do you know this though? :? Why can't you name the players names? :? Who's your source? :?

I respect your thoughts - that this doesn't seem reliable. I know this from an official at Argyle but I can't say who but I promise it's not Groundskeeper Willie or the Steward from Block 12. I can't name the players names as the information is confidential and shouldn't leak. If you wish to ignore this thread because you think this is rubbish, then I respect this. Just look out for the names released by the clubs I've mentioned.

Fair play.

I don't think its complete rubbish, but we've been led down the garden-path so many times in the past months, its hard to know who and what we should believe. If its true then this its good news.

Could you tell when details of these names, may be released?

Like I said, we won't be definite on signing this players. But he's been to as many games as possible - http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/REID-PL ... story.html. He went to the Conference Play-off Final and he has a list of cheap signings planned. As soon as the takeover is fully completed, and the pre-season friendlies begin, you'll see these names playing as trialists.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
matteh.":3l4kxahw said:
soccerpilgrim":3l4kxahw said:
Like I said, we won't be definite on signing this players. But he's been to as many games as possible - http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/REID-PL ... story.html. He went to the Conference Play-off Final and he has a list of cheap signings planned. As soon as the takeover is fully completed, and the pre-season friendlies begin, you'll see these names playing as trialists.

See what names? :lol:

the names he can't name obviously. But when they're named we'll know. That he named them. If he could have named them that is. One thing we do know is they'll be from the conference, league 1 or league 2.

Ignore these doubters I appreciate the info keep it coming