New home shirt announced | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New home shirt announced

Your initial thoughts on the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 208 81.9%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 26 10.2%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2011
Nottingham
First kit has a nice shade of green and loving the very classy patterning that harks back to our original badge of the towers of Plymouth. I might take a while to get used to the white sleeves as it does remind me a bit of Hibs (not that I hold anything against them). Had I been a fan in the '70s then I suppose that would be really pleased.

So amazing to have a team that is working to eradicate poverty through their sponsorhip deal. In this present era of football, that really is something special.

The two away kits are really very good with the second kit having the potential to be a classic.

Reactions: Biggs and Superguy
Mar 7, 2009
First kit has a nice shade of green and loving the very classy patterning that harks back to our original badge of the towers of Plymouth. I might take a while to get used to the white sleeves as it does remind me a bit of Hibs (not that I hold anything against them). Had I been a fan in the '70s then I suppose that would be really pleased.

So amazing to have a team that is working to eradicate poverty through their sponsorhip deal. In this present era of football, that really is something special.

The two away kits are really very good with the second kit having the potential to be a classic.
We had a green shirt white sleeves home shirt back in the 90s too… I like it!

May 22, 2006
The home shirt reminds me of a programme cover of Derek Rickard posing with a lion cub.

The away shirt brings back memories of Ronnie Mauge.

The third kit just makes me think of referees.

Good work by those at Argyle who have come up with some inspiration and not some off the peg stuff. The payoff should be in record shirt sales this season.

Reactions: saxman

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
Love the home shirt. Just always believe there should be some black in the full kit somewhere.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Jun 27, 2019
Can we finally put to bed the nonsense argument that Puma just give us off the shelf template kits. It hasn't been the case for a while, yet comes up every year before we see them.

As someone mentioned, great effort to produce three kits that the majority like.
Puma have had to up their game with other suppliers making in-roads into their market share. Hummel, for instance, who do bespoke kits of high quality for each of their clubs, and Castore, who have the British angle to use as a carrot and now have Villa, Newcastle, Rangers and the England cricket team on their books - as well as Charlton and MK Dons in our league.

Reactions: Lobster