• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

New company Plymouth Argyle (125) Limited

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
A new company was formed today called Plymouth Argyle Football Club (125) Limited.

The registered address is Home Park.

There are no other details available yet regarding who formed this company or who the Directors are.
It could just be a new company formed to handle all the 125-year promotions and merchandise or it could have been formed by the Preferred Heaney?

A

Anonymous

PL2 3DQ":201qq6wq said:
A new company was formed today called Plymouth Argyle Football Club (125) Limited.

There are no other details available yet regarding who formed this company or who the Directors are.
It could just be a new company formed to handle all the 125-year promotions and merchandise or it could have been formed by the Preferred Heaney?
Interesting. Things moving forward?

PL2 3DQ":13ruvyyi said:

Ian, I know we have made our feelings towards each other clear but you always come up witht he goods! Credit for that. Without your finger on the pulse we would be a darn sight less in the know!

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":i81oj4nb said:

Or Ridsdale?? Ready for paying out the quid? Would they need to start a new company just for the commerative merchandise? the bulk of which will be going towards next years operating costs I should think. The 125 maybe just denoting the year the company was formed in relation to the age of the club.

PL2 3DQ":3pcnlu88 said:

Directors are David Jones as Director and CoSec and Peter Ridsdale as Director.

No mortgages registered.

Jul 17, 2008
As Ridsdale said on Monday..

David Jones to be his first appointment to a newly formed Board.

I expect Damon Lenszner to be the next.. The plea for us all to buy season tickets on Monday and his close involvement with the Trust will make him a shoe in to appease the sceptics amongst us I reckon.

Arch Stanton":2lg48oa1 said:
I expect Damon Lenszner to be the next.. The plea for us all to buy season tickets on Monday and his close involvement with the Trust will make him a shoe in to appease the sceptics amongst us I reckon.

Wouldnt appease many, me included. He has nothing to offer, as we have learnt from the past. He is like a reed grass, he sways with the wind whichever way it is blowing.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
bizzay1":1iclayvt said:
series530":1iclayvt said:
What is the significance of 58 North Road East? What is physically at that location?

where did that come into it ??

Someone clicked on one of the old businesses on Companies House...

New company doesn't have any reference to Mr. Stapleton's practice.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Chancellor":41w9rgvw said:
PL2 3DQ":41w9rgvw said:

Directors are David Jones as Director and CoSec and Peter Ridsdale as Director.

No mortgages registered.

And £100 capital!

Peter could buy 100 Argyle's with that ;)

Oct 7, 2003
Arch Stanton":171o3f9n said:
As Ridsdale said on Monday..

David Jones to be his first appointment to a newly formed Board.

He's definitely gone quiet on here lately - gone to the dark side then!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
bizzay1":g6t83trz said:
series530":g6t83trz said:
What is the significance of 58 North Road East? What is physically at that location?

where did that come into it ??
:iagree: you couldnt make it up,oh sorry its pasoti,yes you could make it up

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Chancellor":pobsyyx5 said:
Arch Stanton":pobsyyx5 said:

Wouldnt appease many, me included. He has nothing to offer, as we have learnt from the past. He is like a reed grass, he sways with the wind whichever way it is blowing.

Very harsh on Damon tbh................ From someone who has got to know Damon and his wife very well of late there is absolutly no chance of him joining the board especially under the risdale regime ....

If you know him you will find that although he supports the trust in a big way , his main involvement is with the GTs and putting all the effort in getting the staff paid.

Please dont slag off someone who has along with a few others done more for the un paid staff then most on here ............ with no hidden agenda :twisted: :twisted:

Steve@GoS

NHS Volunteer Supporter
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
www.greensonscreen.co.uk
PL2 3DQ":2oqg70ml said:

Nice work Ian!

So, forgive my pea-sized brain, but is is fair to assume that this is the company that:

• will have an as yet unknown board of directors, chaired by Peter Ridsdale
  • hopes to take over the running of Plymouth Argyle Football Club from Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited
  • unlike its predecessor, will have no debts, on day 1 at least, nor will it own Home Park
  • will be part-funded in year 1 by the PBs (Is that right? Will that be a loan or a 'gift' for want of a better word?)
  • will lease Home Park from the PBs, the terms of which are as yet unknown
  • in Company Law terms at least, will be completely independant of Heaney and the PBs.

Does that sound about right?
Steve

Oct 7, 2003
greenmarc":38tkscdp said:
Chancellor":38tkscdp said:
Arch Stanton":38tkscdp said:

Very harsh on Damon tbh................ From someone who has got to know Damon and his wife very well of late there is absolutly no chance of him joining the board especially under the Ridsdale regime ....

If you know him you will find that although he supports the trust in a big way , his main involvement is with the GTs and putting all the effort in getting the staff paid.

Please dont slag off someone who has along with a few others done more for the un paid staff then most on here ............ with no hidden agenda :twisted: :twisted:

Thank god for that!!