New Club Online Superstore | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Club Online Superstore

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
I've only just seen this so I think its new and deserves a thread of its own.

Wow compared to the previous website, it is so professional and looks very neat!

Actually something positive coming from the club, now we need a physical building/ products/ shop layout to match the website.

Forget the on-pitch matters for a minute, if we can implement such plans such as getting a functioning retail outlet/ website then IF/WHEN we do gain promotions we will have the systems in place in order to take advantage in terms of revenue of additional fans.

Whilst writing this post the website now seems to have slowed down terribly and I can't use it :oops:

http://www.argylesuperstore.co.uk/ Link there I think.

Jul 29, 2010
Indeed, streets ahead of the baggo. Lots of socks for sale, odd given how often the players are working them off.

Dec 7, 2006
Why oh why is that bleddy hideous snot/lime green still being used?!! Apart from that, I'm very impressed. A step up from the Baggo. :thumbup:

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
FordGreen":28g9oy6z said:
Why oh why is that bleddy hideous snot/lime green still being used?!! Apart from that, I'm very impressed. A step up from the Baggo. :thumbup:

I dont think its that bad the 'snot' green. It is obvious the Argyle green is still the main colour for the background and the argyle badge but the snot green is being used to contrast it and brighten up the page

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We can't seem to buy a win; I've looked in the Souvenir section but there's nothing there, is there a Memories section?

A very good website, streets ahead of the main website.

B

bizzay1

Greenblooded1":3cv9kolr said:
Can't seem to find any "Fletch Out" banners? Must be out of stock I guess.

couldn't get them through fire/safety certificate testing :whistle:

N

newquaygreen

X Isle":1ttdgg7h said:
Indeed, streets ahead of the baggo. Lots of socks for sale, odd given how often the players are working them off.

:funny:

nice site...rubbish team