Nelson to Tottenham in a swap deal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nelson to Tottenham in a swap deal

S

Sporting Lipson

The Nelson to Spurs rumour appears to have legs and as previously said Harry may have a punt, but I can see him being loaned out to a Championship team to raise his game maybe West Ham :lol:

I can't see Button coming back at this level though.

Dec 30, 2010
United Kingdom
With Zubar coming back it's probably likely Nelson is off somewhere! I'd rather see a couple of Spurs outfield players come our way for a season loan if they were looking to bulk up the offer though.

S

Steve Bond

Pilgrims4life":11klj08g said:
Button is a very very good goalkeeper, and I think he'd have to be incredibly silly to move down to league 2 permanently as said above because he could have a bright future ahead of him.

Just because he moves here 'permanently' doesn't mean that we would stand in his way should a better offer come along, and we are compensated accordingly. If there is a minimum fee release clause, then i'm sure he'd like to come back here where he was backed, could help us to promotion and put himself in the shop window. you never know, he may like it here and provide the goal keeping foundation to a successful team and help us back to the Championship :mrgreen:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Staths":1gl2k9l4 said:
With Zubar coming back it's probably likely Nelson is off somewhere! I'd rather see a couple of Spurs outfield players come our way for a season loan if they were looking to bulk up the offer though.

I agree but the lad we had from Spurs last season was not quite the success we wanted.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Quintrell_Green":2a7mzz38 said:
Staths":2a7mzz38 said:

I agree but the lad we had from Spurs last season was not quite the success we wanted.

D'ya mean Dean Parrett? I agree but it seems most players at Argyle are abysmal but go on to do successfully well at their new clubs. He did alright at Charlton, I heard, and you have to remember the stunner he hit for us against Bristol Rovers! I had the most perfect view and say it won 2 awards:
1) Best goal I've ever seen, not on the telly
2) Most flukiest goal -- ever!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
matteh.":37w0ajnl said:
P@blo":37w0ajnl said:
matteh.":37w0ajnl said:
Take off 'in a swap deal' and there may be something in the title.

doh. any idea on Fee ? is it £5,718,979 per chance.... ?

No, but there has certainly been an offer for Nels.
Probably £65 with future add on's like another £50 each for a scoring 70 international goals and 2500 clean sheets for his club.