Negative attitudes | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Negative attitudes

Jul 11, 2011
Completely agree with you. Unfortunately it’s a modern day trait that social media is dominated by people who are generally very negative in their views which in turn puts the more positive people off from bothering to contribute. Pasoti is a great forum and couldn’t be managed any better by the mods but I don’t post here very much because reading all the negativity gets me down to be quite honest. Just the way it is I’m afraid and there is probably nothing that can be done about it.
Ditto, used to post. Don't bother these days.

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
“Hi, I’m new and would like to make an entrance with my first post. I think……”

🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Ahh well, I moan A LOT, but sometimes I say positive things, its just one of them things in life and a pretty British thing to do.
Of course there are the over the top positive people on here who see no wrong at Argyle and you can read it wanting to bang their heads against the wall and tell them to wake up, but there are constant negative people (pretty much me) who find it hard to see anything right at Argyle, on occasion you have the middle of the road poster who can see the middle ground, this is why Pasoti is an awesome place to be.
Even now we have the chat about Camera, will he/wont he stay or should he etc, a few say stay some say go I said bye bye, its how you see things.
You can post all you like about the moaners on here, it will never change and neither should it...imagine everyone being a brown nose and only ever posting positive pink fluffy things on here...what a bore that will be.

Reactions: Swaz and greenpig27

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Your smartass comments probably work your "magic" on the new poster.
Without Balham this place would be a boring place, he annoys the hell out of me most of the time but on occasions makes me laugh.
He has a right to free speech as we all are and is within the group rules, of course if you don't like a particular writer you can block them, then you'll only see people like Mutley typing how beautiful the world is and how everything green is perfect with now flaws, if that's what you like?

Reactions: greenpig27

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I can accept other people's pov but when every thread seems negative and sarcastic it has just taken its tool after the best season I can remember since luggy and just fed up with everyone bemoaning so I will remove myself from here and the mods wonder why they can't keep people on this site thanks for making me feel welcome
Stay bud.

Not because I want you too but because you may want too.

It’s a football forum so unconstructed moans aren’t easily accepted. That’s not saying yours are wrong but I would recommend easing yourself in instead of doing the equivalent of walking into a random pub and telling the landlord to turn down the music.

Stay with us and let’s here your real views on Argyle. You may add real value bud.

May 12, 2022
I joined not to moan but to express my opinion and I for one in the first time in a long as a fan wanted to express what a great place we as a club are in and that all the negative things people are saying are bad for the club and the general fans

I wasnt trying to pick a fight you lot have done that all that need to be said is okay cool a new guy who wants to express his opinion welcome and thanks for signing up but if this it what I get for trying to get younger people on the forum to come forward the argyle fans reputation on other forums is warranted

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I joined not to moan but to express my opinion and I for one in the first time in a long as a fan wanted to express what a great place we as a club are in and that all the negative things people are saying are bad for the club and the general fans

I wasnt trying to pick a fight you lot have done that all that need to be said is okay cool a new guy who wants to express his opinion welcome and thanks for signing up but if this it what I get for trying to get younger people on the forum to come forward the argyle fans reputation on other forums is warranted
You'll find that it was YOU who came on here and started your "fight"

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Do what you need to do bud.

Stay or go. Your choice. As is ours to debate your views and opinions.