Negative attitudes | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Negative attitudes

May 12, 2022
today I decided to join and air my opinion.

I am fed with the negative feedback on here be it players budget the new screen which I for one can't wait to see. I'm not a regular to home park as like most work family and money get in the way but nearly every time I have been this season there have been someone complaining about the music the seats etc etc

I have been a argyle fan all my life and just wish I could go more often but hands in the 25 years I've been a fan this is the best I've seen the club we are on the clusp of being championship ready just enjoy the ride.

I am expecting some abuse for this post and that's okay but just think we could in a stadium like Rodney parade or have the budget of crewe or have the passion of mk dons just lift your head of once and be proud to be a janner and a prilgrim

Oct 19, 2021
Completely agree with you. Unfortunately it’s a modern day trait that social media is dominated by people who are generally very negative in their views which in turn puts the more positive people off from bothering to contribute. Pasoti is a great forum and couldn’t be managed any better by the mods but I don’t post here very much because reading all the negativity gets me down to be quite honest. Just the way it is I’m afraid and there is probably nothing that can be done about it.

Sep 6, 2006
Completely agree with you. Unfortunately it’s a modern day trait that social media is dominated by people who are generally very negative in their views which in turn puts the more positive people off from bothering to contribute. Pasoti is a great forum and couldn’t be managed any better by the mods but I don’t post here very much because reading all the negativity gets me down to be quite honest. Just the way it is I’m afraid and there is probably nothing that can be done about it.
Another one complaining and being negative !

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Always the response of a Negative poster.
Then you clearly missed the irony!
Ironic really that you are moaning about a moaner ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That’s exactly why we bought them in! 🤣 You will also note that there are more positives than negative.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
See l have an issue between negative feedback and constructive criticism.

l will give an example.

I remember on here when the new stand was developed people mentioned about leg room. It was looked at as another moan. And yet in the end the club agreed it made a mistake and needs to go back and sort this situation out.

I think in life you have a choice. You can either look at something like it’s negative comment. Or you can look at something and, whilst not agreeing, try to just accept that people have alternative viewpoints.

ld find this place boring if everyone was alike to be honest.

May 12, 2022
I can accept other people's pov but when every thread seems negative and sarcastic it has just taken its tool after the best season I can remember since luggy and just fed up with everyone bemoaning so I will remove myself from here and the mods wonder why they can't keep people on this site thanks for making me feel welcome

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Join at 5.25 saying that you expect some abuse. Leave an hour and a quarter later saying that the negative posts have taken its tool (sic ;) ) and that the mods can't keep people on the site?
And you're complaining about negative attitudes?
Misunderstanding of what this site is meant to be.
Opinions and different ones or it is nothing.
There are some moaning ***** on here but I would miss them if they gave up after less that 2 hours!! 😁

Rowlypilgrim

Jam First
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 13, 2021
Methinks being a footy fan and a janner to boot probably means there is a likelihood of some whingeyness, which I can tolerate.
What I struggle with and it’s not just a PASOTI thing, it’s endemic on all forms of social media, is the bitchy, acidic, venomous comments which are not necessary.
live long and prosper people 😊

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2006
Join at 5.25 saying that you expect some abuse. Leave an hour and a quarter later saying that the negative posts have taken its tool (sic ;) ) and that the mods can't keep people on the site?
And you're complaining about negative attitudes?
Misunderstanding of what this site is meant to be.
Opinions and different ones or it is nothing.
There are some moaning ***** on here but I would miss them if they gave up after less that 2 hours!! 😁
He just joined for a moan!

• Haha