Negative attitudes | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Negative attitudes

Nov 12, 2008
Weston
You'll find that it was YOU who came on here and started your "fight"
Lancaster Green I assume that means you don't live in Plymouth? So I expect you don't attend every home game ?? So what's your negative opinion based on ? Why don't you go and support your LOCAL team and leave us Alone

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I just don’t see the point of picking holes and looking for the negatives in every performance or result. Football is supposed to be enjoyed. Yes, there are always negatives and positives in every performance but if you are the sort of person who moans continually regardless of the performance, then surely you’d have a better time doing something else on a Saturday afternoon.

Nov 12, 2008
Weston
Well said when we win we get 8 pages of comments when we lose we get at least 13 pages of comments just goes to show what a bunch of moaners we have on this site

Apr 1, 2009
Well said when we win we get 8 pages of comments when we lose we get at least 13 pages of comments just goes to show what a bunch of moaners we have on this site
So if you comment on a defeat, you are a moaner? There is a vast gulf between constructive criticism and moaning, and anyone who can’t see that perhaps shouldn’t read this forum on such occasions.
In most walks of life you learn more when things go wrong, that when everything runs smoothly. That contributes to why there are more posts after a defeat.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Not many people complain about things we like... and we all like Argyle winning!

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Nov 12, 2008
Weston
So if you comment on a defeat, you are a moaner? There is a vast gulf between constructive criticism and moaning, and anyone who can’t see that perhaps shouldn’t read this forum on such occasions.
In most walks of life you learn more when things go wrong, that when everything runs smoothly. That contributes to why there are more posts after a defeat.
Well you said it !! It seems easier to comment when we lose than to applaud when we win.
I notice that the same old are missing when we win but ALWAYS there when we lose Balham GREEN, UTL Lancaster Green, MGM to name just a few.
I laugh when the officials on Pasoti ask for guests to sign up what join a bunch of self opinated MOANERS you're having a laugh 😃

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Lancaster Green I assume that means you don't live in Plymouth? So I expect you don't attend every home game ?? So what's your negative opinion based on ? Why don't you go and support your LOCAL team and leave us Alone
Just because my name says I'm from or in Lancaster doesn't mean I'm from there (insult removed)
I live in mutley if you must know

Reactions: smudja

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Says the moaner

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Well you said it !! It seems easier to comment when we lose than to applaud when we win.
I notice that the same old are missing when we win but ALWAYS there when we lose Balham GREEN, UTL Lancaster Green, MGM to name just a few.
I laugh when the officials on Pasoti ask for guests to sign up what join a bunch of self opinated MOANERS you're having a laugh 😃
Sorry who are you?
Can't say I've seen you around, have you just signed up to moan?

Nov 12, 2008
Weston
Just because my name says I'm from or in Lancaster doesn't mean I'm from there you douche.
I live in mutley if you must know
Okay so answer my questions? Do you go to all home games ? Are you Plymouth Born and bred ? Why Lancaster Green? And I certainly wouldn't be as rude as you !!

Sep 6, 2006
I just don’t see the point of picking holes and looking for the negatives in every performance or result. Football is supposed to be enjoyed. Yes, there are always negatives and positives in every performance but if you are the sort of person who moans continually regardless of the performance, then surely you’d have a better time doing something else on a Saturday afternoon.
Thats exactly the point. Football is NOT 'enjoyed' all the time. Did you enjoy the Wycombe games, MK etc etc? So when it's not 'enjoyed' according to you it seems we should just say ah well, never mind, only a game, perhaps we will win next week.

Reactions: Lancastergreen