Nance on itv racing | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nance on itv racing

Jun 5, 2021
Nance said he’d had time off but everyone back to training today Sunday. Said Championship tough but with 8 games to go expressed optimism about staying up.
Adaay in Devon up with them all but faded at the very end. A bit like Argyle’s season!

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Dec 1, 2019
Yes I saw him being interviewed on ITV racing by Rishi Persad who asked him how “Plymouth “ were doing, admitting that he knew nothing about their whereabouts in the league. Richard Hoiles who was commenting on the race did mention ‘ the green army”. Although the horse came 4th in the race it is actually a good horse and has won several races.

Reactions: doozer

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
I blame Foster all the other horses in that race were ex pit ponys and adaay in Devon is Shergar on steroids, should have won by a country mile. Foster gave it a polo mint a few weeks ago and it's never been the same since.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I blame Foster all the other horses in that race were ex pit ponys and adaay in Devon is Shergar on steroids, should have won by a country mile. Foster gave it a polo mint a few weeks ago and it's never been the same since.
I thought you only gave Polos to Polo ponies? I think Nance should have been playing on it at Cowdary Park or Ham

Wembury Pilgrim

✅ Evergreen
Dec 15, 2020
Adday in Devon came second to Jasour at the 14.50 At Ascot. Unlucky Nance. Hope Argyle aren’t in second place on Saturday 🥺🥺