My post | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

My post

Dec 3, 2005
I uploaded a post onto 'The Football Forum' last night about the Blackburn v Newcastle game. It seems to have disappeared. I see a post about some premiership poo scoring 5 goals, though. I thought Blackburn and them being in the Championship with ARGYLE would have been of interest to some. Not sure it's worth the effort anymore, doing posts. Not the first time my posts have been deleted.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I uploaded a post onto 'The Football Forum' last night about the Blackburn v Newcastle game. It seems to have disappeared. I see a post about some premiership poo scoring 5 goals, though. I thought Blackburn and them being in the Championship with ARGYLE would have been of interest to some. Not sure it's worth the effort anymore, doing posts. Not the first time my posts have been deleted.
Your post hasnā€™t been deleted, it looks like it was never there in the first place. Maybe something went wrong when you submitted the post. If itā€™s not the first time that itā€™s happened to you, maybe there is a problem your end of things.