Mr Ridsdale? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mr Ridsdale?

bodspafc

๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
This quote seems to be a strange way of phrasing things -

Hoffman confirmed: โ€œHe has not been party to any discussions I have had in the last six or 12 months.โ€

When Ridsdale said this -

But he revealed: โ€œI was involved in trying to buy Coventry City 12 months ago but I have not been in touch with anyone since.

Please let it be true that Ridsdale is interested again so we can offload the lot of them onto Coventry! I mean no harm to CCFC, but if Ridsdale et al see them as a bigger fish, I hope they try to catch it and leave us alone!

B

bandwagon

bodspafc":1eof67mn said:
This quote seems to be a strange way of phrasing things -

Hoffman confirmed: โ€œHe has not been party to any discussions I have had in the last six or 12 months.โ€

When Ridsdale said this -

But he revealed: โ€œI was involved in trying to buy Coventry City 12 months ago but I have not been in touch with anyone since.

Please let it be true that Ridsdale is interested again so we can offload the lot of them onto Coventry! I mean no harm to CCFC, but if Ridsdale et al see them as a bigger fish, I hope they try to catch it and leave us alone!

Yeah stroll on in yer hiking boots MrR!!

Melbourne Mark

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
I'd think inflated consultancy fees would be more justifiable at a championship club rather than a League 2 outfit.

Lets hope Deep Throat is right :grin: :grin: