Morgan Whittaker Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morgan Whittaker Thread

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
They can itch my **** . If they take him, that’s fine, but he is playing in a team that works for him and I’m sure will go up. Ipswich, I’m not so sure, they need to be looking at Barnsley in my opinion.

We are 7 points clear!!!!!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Just me thinking aloud but I reckon the other lads in the changing room will be “in his ear” about staying.

The days of players being dictated to by club owners is long gone. Imho, of course.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
The only itch Ipswich have- is the itch of the money burning a serious hole in mega bucks owners pocket

They have a wish list & seem to think they can click their collective fingers & their targets will sign on the dotted line

Let's see how they will fair tomorrow against a stubborn Lincoln side

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
All depends on whether Swansea want to keep him or not, if they do then it makes no sense to unsettle him and send him on loan to a club below the one he is currently at, if they want to cash in then it probably does make sense to sell to Ipswich. Similar to Norwich/Stevenage and the lad we are rumoured to be signing.

Nov 18, 2011
Unless Swansea are strapped for cash then surely it'd make sense for them for Morgan to stay here for 6 more months and continue his development?

In that case they'd either have an excellent player next season or Morgan's value will be that much higher and they can sell him for more money.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Those Tractor Boys (why have a new nickname?) certainly seem to fancy themselves don't they?

We've spanked them once, we'll just have to do it again, to shut them up for once and for all.

Let's hope Ladapoo and Morsey are humbled as well.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
One thing going for us I suppose is that Morgan himself said this is the best club he’s ever played at with regards enjoying his football. It’s also been suggested this is the best form of his career so far.
Who’s to say that if he were to go to Ipswich or anywhere else that he’d maintain his form or enjoyment.
Hopefully he sees Shuey as a positive influence and would want to finish what he started before looking at options.

May 16, 2016
Well their itch to get Pan didn't go too well....

...and are they seriously suggesting spending in the region of £1.2M in the third tier for a player yet to prove himself in the Championship?

Big Club syndrome alive and well up there it seems.

Last edited:

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Just me thinking aloud but I reckon the other lads in the changing room will be “in his ear” about staying.

The days of players being dictated to by club owners is long gone. Imho, of course.
I certainly hope they are. But he doesn’t hold all the cards. Swansea hold most.

Sep 22, 2003
Having read that link, where the consensus seems to rate Morgan at £2m (which apparently is peanuts to them). This would suggest that he would be a high wage earner for them too. Wouldn't this likely take them over the overall wage cap across the league?

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
Nov 21, 2022
Well their itch to get Pan didn't go too well....

...and are they seriously suggesting spending in the region of £1.2M in the third tier for a player yet to prove himself in the Championship?

Big Club syndrome alive and well up there it seems.
They have already spent that on a left wing back, so I’m pretty sure they are comfortable spending that on a striker, with the added benefit of destabilising a rival.