Middlesbrough match thread & ArgyleTV chat | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Middlesbrough match thread & ArgyleTV chat

Nov 2, 2004
So many positives from this game, especially where we stupidly gave the ball away, our ability to quickly regroup is completely different to last season.Looking forward to the real thing.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
So many positives from this game, especially where we stupidly gave the ball away, our ability to quickly regroup is completely different to last season.Looking forward to the real thing.
There were positives but did their keeper need to make a save in anger from an Argyle striker? I am not so sure.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Too many misplaced passes by Argyle in dangerous areas...need to sort that out....midfield needs to be stronger....

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
When you play against a team in a higher league you are not going to get goal scoring opportunities served up on a plate- the goals they scored was because of the quality they have

Im chuffed we scored a goal from a corner & that RL is giving our youngsters a chance

We have 2 wks left to tweak what needs tweaking in readiness for Rotherham

From the 3 games i have watched i no longer have palpitations when the opposition is anywhere near our 18 yard box

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Still need a brute up front

Oct 31, 2015
Another very enjoyable evening of football. The signings are a definite step up on last season and the young lads coming on was class.

Can't see this defence conceding 80.goals.

A few of us were saying with the step up in signings and the young lads that are breaking through DM looked the weaker player in the last couple of games not the stronger one.

Impressed so far but not getting excited. Pre season means f all at 1500 away to Rotherham

Aug 11, 2013
Liking the pre season optimism. Wish I shared it. Too many of last seasons problems glaringly apparent in the games I’ve seen. I’ll leave it there for fear of putting a downer on proceedings …

Reactions: Metal Green Mickey
Mar 21, 2006
DM the ‘weaker’ player? - what utter bullsh1t - ok a couple of stray passes but he brings so much and can turn a game with a piece of genius in a heartbeat. This is becoming so tedious now this DM bashing. Give it a rest ffs - if you think he is weaker you know nothing about football.

Dec 30, 2010
It was good to see the youngsters on the pitch tonight and I thought Angel did well, though he needs to use his wings more.

Oct 31, 2015
DM the ‘weaker’ player? - what utter bullsh1t - ok a couple of stray passes but he brings so much and can turn a game with a piece of genius in a heartbeat. This is becoming so tedious now this DM bashing. Give it a rest ffs - if you think he is weaker you know nothing about football.
Jesus sooo angry.🙄

Tonight he looked the weaker player, he didn't have his best game and neither did he Tuesday. Others have shone.
You obviously don't know me as I am a DM fan. It's my opinion over the 2 X games I have seen at HP. I would respect your opinion but obviously you are too aggressive to earn respect.

I also bow to your professional knowledge of football it must be so good to be god like🤣🤣

Not just my opinion a few were saying it tonight. Will DM be key this season? Absolutely. Has he shone in the last 2 X games? Nope.

Enjoy your evening on the pedestal you have built yourself.👍