Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
From the herald today quoting Dewsnip.

When asked whether there had been any interest in Cooper or bids for him so far this summer, Dewsnip told Plymouth Live: "Nothing at all."
Probably because he's only highly rated at Home Park

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Dewsnip disagrees with you or are you saying that you’re better informed than he is?
You can believe that line if you like, we know you believe whatever suits at the time anyway. However, I completely trust the person who tells me there has been at least one team asking about availability.

Sep 2, 2008
You can believe that line if you like, we know you believe whatever suits at the time anyway. However, I completely trust the person who tells me there has been at least one team asking about availability.
I don’t believe anything that comes out of the Club or players mouths unlike an awful lot of sheep on here.

I look for indicators and tangible evidence and then form my own opinion.

Its interesting to see what words some people will swallow and what they won’t. The words they swallow all tend to be the stuff they want to believe even if the facts suggesting the contrary are staring them right in the face.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2008
Can you give it a rest? Of course the club isn't coming out with confidential information that could derail a transfer, or give away our hand.
So answering the question along the lines of, 'yes, there has been an enquiry but there's nothing further to say on that' is giving away confidential information?

How could a statement like that derail a transfer or give away our hand?

Like I say, it will be interesting to see what happens in the near future with Cooper. Will be a good indicator on how Dewsnip operates.

• Haha
Reactions: Jenko14

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So if Cooper does go for a few million, that will confirm in your mind that Dewsnip is a liar and can't be trusted?

Sep 2, 2008
So if Cooper does go for a few million, that will confirm in your mind that Dewsnip is a liar and can't be trusted?
From the herald today quoting Dewsnip.

When asked whether there had been any interest in Cooper or bids for him so far this summer, Dewsnip told Plymouth Live: "Nothing at all."

Are you seeing something different to me? Please let me know how you read this because I am really struggling to read it in any other way than 'there has been no interest in Cooper at all'. If he goes in the near future then that is blatantly untrue, isn't it?

I've underlined the bits I'm talking about to make it a bit clearer.

Last edited: