• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi All

You wiil have noted from the Herald article that PandA are withholding gate receipt monies in a bid to force James Brents had and gain a higher level of fees.

This is despite previous PROMISES to the staff that they would receive their money. In short they are using the staff/players as pawns to try and get their hands on more cash.

After all the staff and players have given to save our Club we cannot as a fanbase sit back and see this happen. The huge level of fees for PandA is simply because they backed the wrong horse. They chose Heaney, they took months to realise he was a time waster when we all knew it, they made the mistake - They should pay for it.

At a series of public meetings Brendan Guilfoyle has gone on record as saying the money from ST sales and gate receipts would be ring fenced and used to pay staff.

To now pull this trick out of the bag, so close to the finishing line is one step too far.

It is not the supporters fault that they backed the wrong horse, it is not James Brents fault that they backed the wrong horse and it is certainly not the staff/players fault that they backed thr wrong horse.

We are calling on as many Argyle supporters as possible to bombard PandA today via email info@thepandapartnership.com and telephone (0114) 275 5033 calling for them to PAY THE STAFF AND PLAYERS NOW.

We are hoping that this will make P&A see sense. If however they do not do the right thing, work is being done to organise a protest on Monday at the PandA offices in Sheffield.

Too many people with greedy motives have risked the future of our Club. When we are so close to saving it we will not sit back and let this take place.

Come on the Green Army. We need you. Its time to mobilise again!

WE'RE PLYMOUTH ARGYLE AND WE'LL NEVER DIE

A

Anonymous

Campaign is now onto Facebook and Twitter.

Spread the word. Please do not think your call or email won't help. They need to witness first hand the strength of feeling from the Green Army.

Chris

Jan 30, 2010
Plympton
Lee Jameson":pkbutyc5 said:
If they want to play games bring it on.

In my office today no work will be done.apart from calling and mailing P & A

You want a fight fight me not the staff and players.

Email sent!

Email sent, phone calls will begin at nine am.

Lets show Panda what we think of this latest stalling tactic.

On another note, can we keep the emails and phone calls polite and courteous while expressing our displeasure, there is no need or call for threats and or abusiveness!

Apr 4, 2004
Is it worth asking some of our friends at other clubs to support us in this. My be more powerful if it seems to panda that the whole football world is up in arms.

A

Anonymous

All done, FIRST one sent!! :greensmile:

Dirty Northern scumbags!!

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
ming the merciless":1zj5dljd said:
Is it worth asking some of our friends at other clubs to support us in this. My be more powerful if it seems to panda that the whole football world is up in arms.

That's my opinion. Maybe I'll send a quick email to Twohundredpercent as well...

Oct 3, 2010
Hi chris

Just spoke with Sarah Quinn at P&A...she seemed rather shocked by my call at 8.40AM!!!! She asked for any relevant info to be forwarded to her regarding communication from you......???

Matt Chappell

PS...I told her to expect a busy day.... :D

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
All the way through this process P and A and Guilfoyle have bumbled along and have rarely faced criticism but no longer. The world will know how badly handled this administration has been.

Email the chief culprit directly - brendanguilfoyle@thepandapartnership.com