McFadzean gone (Page 15) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

McFadzean gone (Page 15)

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
I'm sorry but if he was going to re-sign he would have we are obviously his back-up plan for a wage, time to move on!

Jul 12, 2016
Darren Stoneman":2hyc6d06 said:
oldage":2hyc6d06 said:
Darren Stoneman":2hyc6d06 said:
As I said previously what’s the rush?

We don’t know the conversations he is having with RL, we don’t know his family situation or the advice his agent is giving him, all this talk about making us look stupid is utterly tosh, nobody outside of a handful of Argyle fans are really that bothered and the idiocy is that type of comment.

If he wants to stay at Plymouth he will sign, RL obviously values the guy therefore affording him as much time as he needs or wants, this is great man management and show true values rather than a cut and shut approach to team building and leadership

If he doesn’t want to sign the RL will have other options so no worries, just wait for the excitement of a new season in L1,
You are missing the point. Argyle are bigger than any individual and we only want players who are 100% committed to the cause.
Even if he signs now there will be a doubt as to his motivation particularly if his form deteriorates .

Just because he doesn’t sign when you want him to, doesn’t mean he isn’t committed, and I am sure that nobody other than you are thinking that, maybe old age has crept up on you and made you a little grumpy! he may well have already told the club his decision, maybe the club are just waiting to tease you old age, Seeing how Ryan motivates his players you can rest assured nobody thinks they are bigger than our club.

But again neither are any of the fans and moaning about a non issue just adds to an already depressing time.

Give the guy a break,
Any player who is still in doubt about signing after all this time is unlikely to be 100 % committed and fans will react if his performances are below par if he signs.

Apr 1, 2009
This thread is getting a bit like Lowe's last year. Loads of people injecting their thoughts without having a clue what was going on, and many saying don't bother with him because he's using us - again without any knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes. Then, Lowe signed, and in no time the same people think he's wonderful!

I'm sure Lowe has the McFadzean situation under control, knows what the player is likely to do, and contingency options lined up. Anyway, why is there such a rush, if we sign someone we've only got to pay them to do nothing! Come 31st July McFadzean will need a job, and it'll be clear then where he's going. In the meantime, why not keep moaning about him?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
xmastree":rb6m93oq said:
Come 31st July McFadzean will need a job

Contracts end on June 30th. Players playing in the two leagues still playing have had their contracts temporarily extended where necessary. Some didn't agree to the extension and have left their clubs.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
If he wants to sign fair enough. If he doesn't want to sign fair enough. I'm sure he knows and I'm sure Argyle know too. The fact that neither party has made it clear to the supporters seems to be the problem for some - why get your knickers in a twist over it?

After the end if July when it's clear to Lowe where his squad is short and when he (and other managers) can announce new signings im sure we will know.

Season doesn't start for 7-8 weeks - why worry now?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":2yz7b83z said:
If he wants to sign fair enough. If he doesn't want to sign fair enough. I'm sure he knows and I'm sure Argyle know too. The fact that neither party has made it clear to the supporters seems to be the problem for some - why get your knickers in a twist over it?

After the end if July when it's clear to Lowe where his squad is short and when he (and other managers) can announce new signings im sure we will know.

Season doesn't start for 7-8 weeks - why worry now?

In a nutshell Mark.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
briangreen":10t3rn3j said:
Not at the training session, seems like he wont be coming back :sad:

Based on that we are significantly short of strength in a number of positions. Bit early to draw any conclusions from limited views of one training session.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":1fw2rzm6 said:
briangreen":1fw2rzm6 said:
Not at the training session, seems like he wont be coming back :sad:

Based on that we are significantly short of strength in a number of positions. Bit early to draw any conclusions from limited views of one training session.

We need, in my opinion:

1 x LWB
1 x RWB
1 x CB (based on the presumption Aimson now fully fit).
1 x DM
1 x CM
1 X versatile attacking player (e.g George Cooper)

Sep 25, 2010
Shame, as I thought he was a great asset to us.

But understand, it is a job , to these players, and they should make the right decisions, for their family.