McFadzean gone (Page 15)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I appreciate he needs to think about family commitments but surely we need to draw a line under this. It’s a little disrespectful to the players who adhered to the timeline set down by RL in the first place.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Tugboat":eiq9xbzh said:
I appreciate he needs to think about family commitments but surely we need to draw a line under this. It’s a little disrespectful to the players who adhered to the timeline set down by RL in the first place.

How is it disrespectful? These are professional adults who were offered a contract and accepted it.
So, McFadz eventually signs for Doncaster does Gary Sawyer go in to see the Boss and complain that he wanted to sign for Doncaster but had already signed for Argyle? :crazy:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No, but the players had a made a choice given the time constraints made by the manager. Now all of a sudden the doors are firmly ajar for a certain player who doesn’t know quite what he wants to do.

Why should the other players have to decide within a time frame if they need not have?

Sarcevic has the front to say thanks but no thanks for XYZ reasons and made his situation clear.

Fadz hasn’t

Either he wants to move back home with his family or not. If he’s holding out for a better contract then I’m sorry, that’s disrespectful and something that we shouldn’t entertain.

May 8, 2011
Perhaps the Club is just teasing us like they did with Carey so as to keep up a bit of interest during this quiet time.

Sep 25, 2010
Tugboat":1t7isv51 said:
[iframe][/iframe]
Pogleswoody":1t7isv51 said:
Tugboat":1t7isv51 said:

How is it disrespectful? These are professional adults who were offered a contract and accepted it.
So, McFadz eventually signs for Doncaster does Gary Sawyer go in to see the Boss and complain that he wanted to sign for Doncaster but had already signed for Argyle? :crazy:

No, but the players had a made a choice given the time constraints made by the manager. Now all of a sudden the doors are firmly ajar for a certain player who doesn’t know quite what he wants to do.

Why should the other players have to decide within a time frame if they need not have?

Sarcevic has the front to say thanks but no thanks for XYZ reasons and made his situation clear.

Fadz hasn’t

Either he wants to move back home with his family or not. If he’s holding out for a better contract then I’m sorry, that’s disrespectful and something that we shouldn’t entertain.

Sorry but this has nothing to do with us, and in a way you are being disrespectful to him.

These are difficult times at the moment, and we do not know his personal family reasons, for taking his time. It is none of business, what if we inquired into your personal business.

We do not know if it is personal or contract, and I don’t want to know.

Would love him to stay next season,

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Martyn":215z3doo said:
Tugboat":215z3doo said:
[iframe][/iframe]
Pogleswoody":215z3doo said:
Tugboat":215z3doo said:

Fadz hasn’t

Sorry but this has nothing to do with us, and in a way you are being disrespectful to him.

These are difficult times at the moment, and we do not know his personal family reasons, for taking his time. It is none of business, what if we inquired into your personal business.

We do not know if it is personal or contract, and I don’t want to know.

Would love him to stay next season,

Yeah apologises for questioning a professional footballs circumstances as a personal opinion on a football forum discussion site.

Jul 12, 2016
I would withdraw our offer as it is now a matter of principle. Fadz and his wife have had plenty of time to discuss their future plans.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
oldage":3d1tmtb3 said:
I would withdraw our offer as it is now a matter of principle. Fadz and his wife have had plenty of time to discuss their future plans.

Ohhhhhh that’s not allowed.

Sounds like your voicing your opinion on the matter.

Jul 12, 2016
Tugboat":1fun0vkg said:
oldage":1fun0vkg said:

Course I am expressing an opinion. If Fadz was offered a contract to be accepted by a certain date and an extension was mutually agreed,Argyle could now give him a deadline which is not negotiable. I just don't understand why Lowe is bending over backwards to accommodate him unless there are circumstances which we are unaware of .

Jul 12, 2016
Martyn":3l2vuxjq said:
oldage":3l2vuxjq said:
oldage":3l2vuxjq said:
If he does go, let’s not be nasty to him.

He has got to make decisions for his family and himself, like we ALL do.

Thought he was excellent for us last year, and had a great season.

We don’t even the start of the new season yet, so he has more time to make a decision.

He should NOT have more time to make a decision. Why should he get special treatment? It's time to get off the pot as it is not fair to Argyle. It's not that he is that great a player anyhow.

Why not, we have no start date yet. He is making decisions for his family, thought he had a great season, very consistent, he will be a big loss next season. If he goes, hope he stays. Works well with Mayor,
He was given a deadline the same as the other players.He was then given an extension because of his circumstances but enough is enough. He is just playing us .Time for him to go.

I don’t think his is ‘playing us’, that’s your words.

We do not know his personal circumstances regards his family decisions , nor should we.

Hope he stays for next season, very good player.
Hope he goes. If he doesn't have any personal problems he is playing us.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
oldage":1vsg67ti said:
Tugboat":1vsg67ti said:
oldage":1vsg67ti said:

Course I am expressing an opinion. If Fadz was offered a contract to be accepted by a certain date and an extension was mutually agreed,Argyle could now give him a deadline which is not negotiable. I just don't understand why Lowe is bending over backwards to accommodate him unless there are circumstances which we are unaware of .

Perhaps it’s simple. Perhaps Ryan Lowe REALLY wants McFadzean to sign and thinks he can still persuade him to do so.

Jul 12, 2016
Pogleswoody":1be2wdtc said:
Tugboat":1be2wdtc said:

The players were offered a deadline in the belief that a decision had to be made by that date. For whatever reason RL has moved the goalposts which is inconsistent.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
oldage":1bft30ri said:
Tugboat":1bft30ri said:
oldage":1bft30ri said:

I actually agree with you.

I was shot down for questioning something ‘personal’ to a player.

Jul 12, 2016
Tugboat":ciuvbt9i said:
oldage":ciuvbt9i said:
Tugboat":ciuvbt9i said:
oldage":ciuvbt9i said:

I actually agree with you.

I was shot down for questioning something ‘personal’ to a player.
:thumbup:

Sep 25, 2010
oldage":qbdh223e said:

But it is not up to us, in a way it has nothing to do us.

It is down to the player/RL and the club.

We have absolutely no idea , what the decisions the player has to make. If he wants some more time, absolutely fine, we are not even back training yet. We are in difficult times at the moment, and we don’t know the circumstances Fadz has to make, nor should we.

It could be personal to him, and it is not personal to us.