Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
[iframe][/iframe]
oldage":19yfrz9p said:
Quite open minded on McFadzean. Pleased if he signs but if he goes won't lose much sleep.

Yep I’m firmly of the same opinion, sometimes better the devil you know but if he doesn’t there will be capable replacements out there

Mar 8, 2016
German Shepherd":1dh70nle said:
Army green":1dh70nle said:
Maybe we shouldn’t sign so many Northerners, they seem to get extremely home sick. If fadz wants to leave because his misses has stamped her feet then so be it. He needs to do what’s right for him and his family at the end of the day.
My job has taken me all over UK and the world but there is just no place like home, I love it here, my kids and family love it here, maybe that’s how they feel about Lancashire for some unknown reason.

In Preston we're 45 mins from The Lake District & Yorkshire Dales. An hour from the Peak District & the Scottish Borders. Preston is on the River Ribble & the Ribble valley is beautiful. Even the Queen once said she would like to live there !!. You can get houses for the fraction of the price of daaarn saarth & you get graaavy with your chips. Best thing I ever did for the family was move up here. 4 bedroomed detached house backing onto parkland for the price of the 2 bedroomed hamster cage of a flat that me , the wife, 3 kids & german shepherd lived in London. Other than that I can't think of a single reason why anyone would want to live in Lancashire. :greensmile:

Spent 2 years near Preston, poo hole, we could also talk about what Plymouth has within an hours drive? The list is more extensive the the Peak District.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Like I only mentioned the Peak District !!!! . Sunday afternoon walks in the Lake District ?, yeah what a Sh*t Hole of a place as you so politely put it.

I grew up in Yelverton & loved it but there but there is equally as nice scenery up here , apart from the coast which is cr*p.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Argylegames":3fxk3dzm said:
WoodsyGreen":3fxk3dzm said:
Tell that to Fadz's girlfriend and Sarce's family.
I agree with that.

However it annoys the hell out of me. It is akin to women who marry members of the RN and then moan that he's always away!

Why get tied up to a footballer or a member of the armed services without thinking that they need to move to work? It goes with the territory FFS!

What rubbish! There's no more need to move than any other job. He's out of contract, i.e. out of a job. He's free to find another job wherever he wishes. The comparison with the navy is ridiculous.

C

Cult Of Personality

Was in and out the team for most of the season. Cooper took his role and kept him in the bench to be honest.. Don't think he a league one player

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mike Charlick":1m73rda7 said:
Argylegames":1m73rda7 said:
WoodsyGreen":1m73rda7 said:
I agree with that.

However it annoys the hell out of me. It is akin to women who marry members of the RN and then moan that he's always away!

Why get tied up to a footballer or a member of the armed services without thinking that they need to move to work? It goes with the territory FFS!

What rubbish! There's no more need to move than any other job. He's out of contract, i.e. out of a job. He's free to find another job wherever he wishes. The comparison with the navy is ridiculous.

No it’s not.

It’s about relocating for stability and a career.

What was the point with a 12 month contract and then saying we don’t like it. It’s not unbeknown to them what was required.

FWIW it prefer Moore at LWB but Fadz does offer some good energy and link up play with Mayor.

Sep 2, 2008
Martyn":3q2t5bty said:
Pottypilgrim":3q2t5bty said:
Martyn":3q2t5bty said:
Pottypilgrim":3q2t5bty said:
I actually wont be that fussed if he moves on. Its obvious he fits in with how Lowe wants to play as he gets up and down that left flank. The thing for me though is that even though he does get back into a position to defend, he doesn't actually defend. He simply just gets his body back into position. I think the effort he puts in to get back actually leaves him too knackered to get close enough to challenge and stop the cross coming in. Byron does the wingback job properly imo. He has enough in his tank to actually get back and defend properly.

What a load of actual tosh.

McFadzean was one of our stand out players, his performances went under the radar a bit, Moore was also outstanding. He was a better defender than Cooper in that position.

He would be greatly missed.

Really. He didn't actually figure that much through last season some of it because of injury and some of it because Cooper came in. Also, some of his appearances were as a sub so I kinda think you're basing your statement on maybe one or two games where he did shine.

Yes, really, you talk a load of old crap

He made an enormous amount of contribution to our promotion this season. One of our best players, extremely consistent. Take a good look at what you are saying.

He made 'an enormous...contribution' after playing in less than half of the games from last season? You're a joke mate. So by your reckoning Will Aimson must have at least made a huge contribution then. You must either be a family friend, his agent or just one of those people who cant or wont see what's right in front of them. You are a cult leaders dream. I can see you now doing one of those stress tests outside Drakes Circus. You're the one that's talking crap.

Aug 5, 2016
Tugboat":mtzrd109 said:
Mike Charlick":mtzrd109 said:
Argylegames":mtzrd109 said:
WoodsyGreen":mtzrd109 said:
I agree with that.

No it’s not.

It’s about relocating for stability and a career.

What was the point with a 12 month contract and then saying we don’t like it. It’s not unbeknown to them what was required.

FWIW it prefer Moore at LWB but Fadz does offer some good energy and link up play with Mayor.

You prefer Tafari Moore at LWB than Fadz??

Sep 25, 2010
Pottypilgrim":1emoro4k said:
Martyn":1emoro4k said:
Martyn":1emoro4k said:
I actually wont be that fussed if he moves on. Its obvious he fits in with how Lowe wants to play as he gets up and down that left flank. The thing for me though is that even though he does get back into a position to defend, he doesn't actually defend. He simply just gets his body back into position. I think the effort he puts in to get back actually leaves him too knackered to get close enough to challenge and stop the cross coming in. Byron does the wingback job properly imo. He has enough in his tank to actually get back and defend properly.

What a load of actual tosh.

McFadzean was one of our stand out players, his performances went under the radar a bit, Moore was also outstanding. He was a better defender than Cooper in that position.

He would be greatly missed.

Really. He didn't actually figure that much through last season some of it because of injury and some of it because Cooper came in. Also, some of his appearances were as a sub so I kinda think you're basing your statement on maybe one or two games where he did shine.

Yes, really, you talk a load of old crap

He made an enormous amount of contribution to our promotion this season. One of our best players, extremely consistent. Take a good look at what you are saying.

He made 'an enormous...contribution' after playing in less than half of the games from last season? You're a joke mate. So by your reckoning Will Aimson must have at least made a huge contribution then. You must either be a family friend, his agent or just one of those people who cant or wont see what's right in front of them. You are a cult leaders dream. I can see you now doing one of those stress tests outside Drakes Circus. You're the one that's talking crap.

Dear god,

As I said look at his performances, one of the stand out performers last season.

Obviously you didn’t spend much time watching the team, home or away.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I like Fadz, even though he’s an ex-blunt. Good player who gets up and down the flank well and as has been said, has a good understanding with Danny Mayor. Also chips in with goals too. Is he good enough for L1? Let’s see.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not forgetting that, whilst the career of a professional footballer is usually fairly short, it’s also extremely cushy whilst they play a game most of them love, usually for decent or even obscene amounts of money.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Mike Charlick":37s1jtay said:
Argylegames":37s1jtay said:
WoodsyGreen":37s1jtay said:
I agree with that.

Spot on, he can either sign for us and see his kid when he can get back up north, or sign for a team closer to home and see his kid every night.
Simple choice really.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
PlymOdi":4bp4eeyv said:
Mike Charlick":4bp4eeyv said:
Argylegames":4bp4eeyv said:
WoodsyGreen":4bp4eeyv said:
I agree with that.

Spot on, he can either sign for us and see his kid when he can get back up north, or sign for a team closer to home and see his kid every night.
Simple choice really.

However with the amount of players out of contract this year he must have been tapped up I reckon Coughlan and Mansfield at a guess !!

Aug 17, 2005
edengreen":1mtog9fo said:
PlymOdi":1mtog9fo said:
Mike Charlick":1mtog9fo said:
Argylegames":1mtog9fo said:
WoodsyGreen":1mtog9fo said:
I agree with that.

Simple choice really.

However with the amount of players out of contract this year he must have been tapped up I reckon Coughlan and Mansfield at a guess !!

How can it be classed as tapped up he is out of contract and is/was allowed to talk to other clubs since last january. It's no different than you or I looking at a different employer to suit our circumstances. He employs an agent to do what's best for him not argyle.