Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I felt he was snuffed out by his failure to get his shot away swift enough, and when he did, he either failed to beat their keeper or missed the target completely. I wonder how RL would read that?

Refresh my memory, how many did our strikers score?

Reactions: chester
Mar 11, 2018
I really do take exception at you making me an exception. I’d forgotten about you until I had a notification. I looked as I thought it could have been important, it wasn’t.

Anyway, don’t lose anymore sleep over it. As I said it’s just an opinion.
Worry not, I enjoy the sleep of the just and I haven't forgotten about you, the self-described pleb who blames Danny Mayor for pretty much everything that goes wrong with the team.

Dec 30, 2020
Doesnt make the slightest difference what Lowe said over 2 years ago. Fans see a very talented player making the same mistakes running down blind alleys and hardly ever hitting the target let alone scoring goals.

There was tonnes of hype about him, stoking expectations. It wasn’t just Lowe’s comparison with Carey and Lameiras.
When he signed, the club website headlined the news article “the best comes West” (as in the best player in League 2).

Possibly unhelpful but they have to get people excited during pre season so that we can sell some season tickets.

As you imply, it’s almost certainly made absolutely no difference to his performances so really isn’t worth worrying about

Reactions: arrythewurzel

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Danny Mayor is totally out of his depth, yet again he is caught in possession and we conceded a goal. He wouldn't lace Brooms boots he tip toes left ,right , backward and dribble into trouble he needs to go he is out of his depth in league one
Ha ha ha ha laughing at you tonight Danny MOM again, scored a great goal he must have miss hit it because he’s totally out of his depth 🤣🤣🤣

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
UTL will be here in a minute

Oct 5, 2013
If we try and deal with just facts in this matter, is it not a fact that Mayor has started in three of our four league defeats this season?
This would mean that statistically, for some reason, our performances and results are better when Mayor does not start.
Surely if this is a fact, it is worth trying to figure out why this is?

Reactions: arrythewurzel