Mayor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mayor

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Voted man of the match, but did not turn up in the lounge to meet the sponsors etc. etc.

Mar 23, 2013
Knew this would happen.

I believe Broom played at Charlton? What was the result of that?

No thread bemoaning the truly dire performance from a centre forward tonight
So he should ....he like sarcevic have Beene found out in this league.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
It is a team game made up of 11 on the pitch- Danny is one player in our team

Would people be having a dig at Broom if he had played tonight instead of Danny- give the poor lad a break

One player does not make a team

The collective that is our team as had a bad day at the office

We win as a team & lose as a team

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Danny Mayor is totally out of his depth, yet again he is caught in possession and we conceded a goal. He wouldn't lace Brooms boots he tip toes left ,right , backward and dribble into trouble he needs to go he is out of his depth in league one
What a load of rubbish (in my opinion of course!) He’s the only one that made so many chances. Broom would not have created any of those chances, yes he missed the target but so did others. At least he only just missed! Jephcott fluffed every single chance he had and so did others - he deserved his MOM and most teams would snap him up given the chance. He was the only player they were scared off and rightly so because they couldn’t handle his dribbling of the ball. Funny how he was given man of the match, seems others disagree with you too.

I

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
It is a team game made up of 11 on the pitch- Danny is one player in our team

Would people be having a dig at Broom if he had played tonight instead of Danny- give the poor lad a break

One player does not make a team

The collective that is our team as had a bad day at the office

We win as a team & lose as a team
Exactly well said! Argyle always have a habit of picking on one player! I just don’t get it especially as he’s one if not our best player