Mayor and Broom | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mayor and Broom

Mar 23, 2013
You'll learn it when you get to secondary school.
I just love the posters who have literally got nothing useful to say or add other than bring up English and spelling....incredibly desperate.
That goal on a plate? I thought before you were just misguided and mono-focused, but it's clearer now - plain deluded along with the person who liked your absurd post.
Yawn.

Mar 11, 2018
I must say the Danny Mayor fan club are very very touchy.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I've said earlier that while I rate Mayor, if only he or Broom could be selected to start at the moment, on current form I would choose Broom. It's just that I'm not obsessed with bagging Mayor and singling him out for blame whenever Argyle lose and he plays.

Reactions: max
Mar 11, 2018
I just love the posters who have literally got nothing useful to say or add other than bring up English and spelling....incredibly desperate.

Yawn.
As opposed to having nothing useful to say and saying it badly.

It's never too late to learn the basics of expression (you use 'literally' incorrectly here), punctuation (missing in action in your posts), spelling (remember 'Ridicules comment'?) etc. PASOTI is a platform that is dependent on writing, so it's preferable to have a reasonable standard in written form, even where, as in your case, the content is lamentable.

Mar 23, 2013
As opposed to having nothing useful to say and saying it badly.

It's never too late to learn the basics of expression (you use 'literally' incorrectly here), punctuation (missing in action in your posts), spelling (remember 'Ridicules comment'?) etc. PASOTI is a platform that is dependent on writing, so it's preferable to have a reasonable standard in written form, even where, as in your case, the content is lamentable.
Like I said....desperate.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ve said it quite a few times before, but I find this Mayor Vs Broom thing boring. I don’t know why some fans feel the need to pick one and bash the other. Both are very good players. It’s fine to have an opinion on who should start (if not both), but this side taking is a bit odd.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I'll tell you what I saw Mayor do today that I haven't seen Broom do yet and that's put in a diving challenge to stop a shot on the edge of our own box.

Reactions: Tugboat
Oct 31, 2015
Today showed we can't play both. We missed Pans until he came on

For me we were so much better in midfield when it was Broomy on the left with Conor Grant as LWB. We seemed to win nearly all the second and third balls with him and Pans central with Houghton behind. That area of the game has gone right of the boil since RL started tweaking.

Today I saw the good and bad in DM10. He deserved a goal and only for the post, he made a great diving tackle to nullify a shot which would have been a rocket and then he passes the ball backwards to them in 2 X occasions.🙄Saying all that Broomy didn't see the ball in the second half.

It's a real conundrum for RL because since he has tweaked the wheels have fallen off particularly in midfield.

Feb 13, 2021
The combination of both did not work today by and the cross from Broomy for our first goal was sublime. For MK Dons, Broomy on the left with Conor Grant and Panny Cammy on the right.

Reactions: Tonka

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I thought Mayor was marginally the better of the two today. He chipped in with a number of defensive contributions and was desperately unlucky with his effort which hit the post, whilst Broom did get the assist for the first. As I’ve said before, two very good players, it’s a great headache for Lowe.