Massive thanks to you all! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Massive thanks to you all!

Feb 26, 2011
The game at Home Park was an amazing experience for me and the girls on Sunday afternoon. We are gutted about the result we just didnt use the day or the facilites to our advantage and we were made to pay by a very strong Tottenham side.

I would like to say thank you to all the staff at Pasoti and the Trust for there support. A thank you to Senior Greens, Shore Finance and Ginsters for sponsoring in the programme I thought the programme was a huge success. I need to say sorry for the lack of refreshments. It was me who organised the game and the blame shouldnt be put on the staff at Argyle. They were fantastic in making sure our day at Home Park was a good one and are not responsible for the food outlets as suggested on other threads.

Most of all thank you to all of the 350+ people who turned up to watch the game and putting up with me posting constantly on here in recent months. Once against showing that the Green Army have a fantastic following. :nworthy:

We now move on to Thursday County Cup final against Exeter City 7pm at Coach Road Devon FA HQ. Hope to see a few of you there.

Dave Burns
PALFC

A

Anonymous

Dave,

Glad to be of some service.

Please keep the Chelsea ball, re-auction it, and keep the proceeds old chap. My auctioning days are over!!

Feb 26, 2011
IJN":33nya77b said:
Dave,

Glad to be of some service.

Please keep the Chelsea ball, re-auction it, and keep the proceeds old chap. My auctioning days are over!!

The Chelsea ball is at Reception at Home Park. I did send an email to you. been there for about 2 weeks.

Feb 26, 2011
IJN":3bld0so4 said:
Do you want it mate?

No we got a great price for it and my missis will shoot me if i kept it here. Auction it again as was suggested and donante to St Lukes or the staff funds.