Masks at Home Park | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Masks at Home Park

May 16, 2016
The issue lies in which type of mask. If it’s a single layer cloth mask the pore sizes are pretty much non-existent and really don’t do a whole lot due to almost everything you are able to expel through your breath at least will pass through and due to no real pores it will go both ways. You can get multiple layer masks which are a slight improvement but it relies on it being almost like a web, and made of differing materials, you can get medical grade masks like this that must be proven to catch 95% of water droplets however the virus among other things could still pass through. If you have a medical grade mask containing membrane depending on the pore size it will catch some of the stuff you will breathe out or in depending on which way the membrane works. If people are really worried you should invest in these although they won’t be cheap.
Basically, my mask slows or limits how far my breath travels. That and maintaining a safe distance will limit the chances of me passing it on.

The rest is googled science showboating.

Oct 22, 2018
I am not going to join in this childish argument just to say that according to MANY medical Web sites if you wear an ordinary face mask you can protect yourself up to 50%. If you then put a 2nd one on even an ordinary cloth covering you can protect yourself up to 85%.
Keep safe Everyone and enjoy what will be a good season

C

Cult Of Personality

I am wearing a mask during entry to stadium up to my seat .

But I ain't going to tell others to mask up because it's there choice

If you don't like it .don't go is my answer

Reactions: Ray61
Sep 6, 2006
I am wearing a mask during entry to stadium up to my seat .

But I ain't going to tell others to mask up because it's there choice

If you don't like it .don't go is my answer
So because others are too lazy and selfish to take a simple precaution everybody else has their risk increased and should stay away. There you have a snapshot of the way our society has gone.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Went out for dinner today with the family.

we were the first in so had a good window table. The next 2 tables filled were either side of us with only a metre at best separation.

Very poor decision by the restaurant IMO.

C

Cult Of Personality

So because others are too lazy and selfish to take a simple precaution everybody else has their risk increased and should stay away. There you have a snapshot of the way our society has gone.
End of the day those people are following the rules set out by our government. If they were breaking rules then yes something should be said. But at the moment they are not

Do i think masks should be worn by everyone . Yes i do but i am not in charge of running this country so my opinion does not matter. End of the day you wanna change the rules . Change the government when it comes to voting time

Sep 6, 2006
End of the day those people are following the rules set out by our government. If they were breaking rules then yes something should be said. But at the moment they are not

Do i think masks should be worn by everyone . Yes i do but i am not in charge of running this country so my opinion does not matter. End of the day you wanna change the rules . Change the government when it comes to voting time
That's as simplistic as it gets. Ah ok I will go and change the Government next time. Actually the Government are advising continued use of masks and the Club are asking people to do so.

Reactions: dennis the menace

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Precisely this argument is being played out up and down the country in a million places, ever since the Government made the wearing of masks non-mandatory and left it up to individual commercial entities and/or individuals to choose whether to wear/not wear.

It was obvious this would happen. Maybe that was the intent?

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Life has to go on- but my idea of common sense is different to the next person, Going out & about where i live i have seen joe public going about their business as if the world is back to normal.

The last 18 months have been hard for everyone but i certainly do not want to be scared to leave my house for fear of what being in the general population will do to me

I will continue to go out & about with my face mask on & use the hygiene stations when i go to the supermarket

I feel i am doing my bit to keep myself & my family safe what other people choose to do his their business & their business alone

Reactions: Andy S
Feb 8, 2005
Life has to go on- but my idea of common sense is different to the next person, Going out & about where i live i have seen joe public going about their business as if the world is back to normal.

The last 18 months have been hard for everyone but i certainly do not want to be scared to leave my house for fear of what being in the general population will do to me

I will continue to go out & about with my face mask on & use the hygiene stations when i go to the supermarket

I feel i am doing my bit to keep myself & my family safe what other people choose to do his their business & their business alone
What they do affects us all. We have a moral duty to keep each other safe, do we not? Therefore those that do not wear a mask indoors are not looking after others that they may come into contact with. There is a far less serious situation outdoors when the wind will dissipate any virus particles that are in the vicinity and therefore mask wearing is less important.
You wear a mask to protect others. Those that do not wear a mask are not protecting other people.

Reactions: truejanner