• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Mask and Social Distancing

Should masks and socials distancing remain?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2008
Willis88":2e3lvpbh said:
Pottypilgrim":2e3lvpbh said:
Willis88":2e3lvpbh said:
So what are the negatives of wearing a mask?

None that I’m aware of but then I’m not one of those people that can’t wear them for medical or other reasons.

So why are you so opposed to them?

I wasn’t aware that I was :think:

You’re not the new TMKF are you? Reading things and only seeing what you want to see and then making judgments of people :roll:

Nov 15, 2011
Pottypilgrim":1mp8b3t1 said:
Willis88":1mp8b3t1 said:
Pottypilgrim":1mp8b3t1 said:
Willis88":1mp8b3t1 said:

None that I’m aware of but then I’m not one of those people that can’t wear them for medical or other reasons.

You’re not the new TMKF are you? Reading things and only seeing what you want to see and then making judgments of people :roll:

Potty you just talked cobblers about israel and said Johnson wasn’t the type to u turn and I gave you 18 examples in the last year. Hardly seeing what I want to see, just facts mate.

And you said earlier you wouldn’t be bothered if you didn’t wear a mask.

Willis88

50/50 Sponsor
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pottypilgrim":36fn8enf said:
Willis88":36fn8enf said:
Pottypilgrim":36fn8enf said:
Willis88":36fn8enf said:

Not making judgements. Just so far everything you've said has been in opposition to them.

Whilst you've not specifically said "I'm against them" you have suggested that people should just stay in if they want others to wear them. So therefore you dont agree they must still be worn in public.

Looking at it another way then, you said you won't go home to get your mask if you got to the shop and realised you've left it at home, would you walk back to the car if you left it there?

If you forgot it once would you attempt to remember it next time?

Sep 2, 2008
Willis88":3b8bbxn3 said:
Pottypilgrim":3b8bbxn3 said:
Pottypilgrim":3b8bbxn3 said:

Not making judgements. Just so far everything you've said has been in opposition to them.

Whilst you've not specifically said "I'm against them" you have suggested that people should just stay in if they want others to wear them. So therefore you dont agree they must still be worn in public.

Looking at it another way then, you said you won't go home to get your mask if you got to the shop and realised you've left it at home, would you walk back to the car if you left it there?

You are the new TMKF. I’ve not said or suggested anything as you have stated.

I’ll give you the same advice that I used to give to TMKF….read what I’ve posted again very, very slowly, try not to read what you want to see and don’t let your pre conceived idea of who you think I am or what you think I believe in put words into your mind.

If you could just do those few things then I think you’ll see things a bit clearer.

Willis88

50/50 Sponsor
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Pottypilgrim":16hg1490 said:
Willis88":16hg1490 said:

You are the new TMKF. I’ve not said or suggested anything as you have stated.

I’ll give you the same advice that I used to give to TMKF….read what I’ve posted again very, very slowly, try not to read what you want to see and don’t let your pre conceived idea of who you think I am or what you think I believe in put words into your mind.

If you could just do those few things then I think you’ll see things a bit clearer.

Apologies Potty, somewhere along the line I got you and Ninja muddled up with some of those bits.

However, I do stand by my overall point, there are no negatives to wearing masks and should all be doing what we can to wear them whereever possible.

Nov 15, 2011
Potty saying he didn’t actually say what he actually said. And potty mate we don’t have to read your stuff slowly, we really don’t.

I see some larger stores are already saying they will still insist on masks and metropolitan mayors threatening to do likewise. I think it’s an unsustainable position for Johnson particularly if cases rise as expected. U turn number 19 on the way.

Sep 2, 2008
Willis88":2g05otu4 said:
]
Apologies Potty, somewhere along the line I got you and Ninja muddled up with some of those bits.

However, I do stand by my overall point, there are no negatives to wearing masks and should all be doing what we can to wear them whereever possible.

Ah..that makes sense.

In which case then, I owe you an apology for branding you as the new TMKF. It really is a badge you do not want to wear.

Nov 15, 2011
You’re obsessed with me potty although you still pretend you don’t read my posts, but you keep replying to them, you’re only lying to yourself mate.

Abit of Dostoevsky for you potty “the man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him and loses all respect for himself and others, and loses the ability to love.” Read it very very slowly.

And when you said you wouldn’t go back to your car to get a mask why deny it now and more importantly why wouldn’t you want to protect other people?