Marlon King | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Marlon King

May 18, 2006
pl7
worth a trial after he was released from prison today? would he drop to L1? Saw his agent on SSN saying he is desperate for a club, would we want to be associated with him? thoughts please...

A

Aylesbury Green

Having just seen the interview with his agent on sky sports news I would say no on that interview alone, his agent came across as a right prat

Nov 7, 2008
NO.

Unfot. There will be a football club with such few morals (See Lee Hughes) that they will take him on, I just hope we don't stoop that low.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
NO NO NO ... Is that a no for each time he's been caught out beating a woman?

It would make hypocrites of us all were we to sing our 'dirty, northern barstewards' song.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Wembley96":1ayhr62b said:
NO.

Unfot. There will be a football club with such few morals (See Lee Hughes) that they will take him on, I just hope we don't stoop that low.

Isn't it rather ironic that Coventry are supposedly looking at signing him then?

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Sounds like a nice chap

King has convictions for 14 offences, dating from 1997.[27][28] He received fines, driving bans, community service sentences, a rehabilitation order and orders to pay compensation on convictions including: theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London

Jul 25, 2010
Newquay
He's a Craig Bellamy, Nicolas Anelka type character: in the short term he may bag you a few goals but the season after they'll be gone leaving you a hole in your wallet

M

Mike Hughes

He's a scumbag and shouldn't be allowed near football again. His repeated convictions show he probably isn't remorseful, the FA should ban him for life.

A

Anonymous

Foul, vile man who has had enough chances.

What the hell is the matter with football, the man's scum.

Footballers should have some sort of licence held by the FA. In cases like this where a player is on the sex offenders list that licence should be revoked.
Yes football is his job and he has a right to work in his given profession but top level footballers in this country whether they choose it or not are public figures who are rewarded beyond most of our dreams for what they do. There is an opportunity there for the FA to say you can have all these rewards for your hard work but you have to behaive yourself or we'll take it away.

If you or me ran on to the pitch at Home Park we'd be banned from the ground, if we wanted to be one of those pathetic low life hooligans having a fight outside a ground we'd be banned from all football even leaving the counrty. Yet this guy can be a one man crime spree and beat young girls up and still get money thrown at him to play a game.

Wrong and don't ever want to see him at a football game in Plymouth.
:twisted: Rant over.

Jan 29, 2010
IJN":12yqw4ff said:
Foul, vile man who has had enough chances.

What the hell is the matter with football, the man's scum.

I thought the same with Lee Hughes, but he got a club in a short space of time and no doubt the same will happen to Luke McCormick when his time is served.
Pete