Marbella training camp | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Marbella training camp

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Amii Kearly Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
This is a great watch. Really interesting interview with Hardie at the end talking (generally) about the new style of play. Doesn't give anything away, just that he's excited by it. Also spoke about Rooney joining in training!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Very good that. Looking forward to all the others.

Some good pointers with regards to WR…”give me the ball at my feet and it’s in the top corner…and it is!”

Hardie certainly seems impressed with the WR factor.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Very good that. Looking forward to all the others.

Some good pointers with regards to WR…”give me the ball at my feet and it’s in the top corner…and it is!”

Hardie certainly seems impressed with the WR factor.
Unable to watch and telling me that my subscription has expired and nothing is available in NZ Thought the sub expired at the end of July .

Dec 16, 2004
Unable to watch and telling me that my subscription has expired and nothing is available in NZ Thought the sub expired at the end of July .

It's a pain. Your sub expires 12 months after you set it up. You can't renew yet cos they've got some sort of a problem. For 4.50 you can buy a month of Argyle TV. I've been told it's getting sorted this week. They should put this on the web site but haven't.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
It's a pain. Your sub expires 12 months after you set it up. You can't renew yet cos they've got some sort of a problem. For 4.50 you can buy a month of Argyle TV. I've been told it's getting sorted this week. They should put this on the web site but haven't.
Thanks Lyndhurst didn’t realise there was another thread on the go.Its a right shambles.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
I do a GBP4.50 a month subscription out of paypal Keith. Well worth it for the full match replays...I can never stay awake long enough for the actual games...unless it's a midnightish kick off.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 17, 2012
Good watch. Interestingly, I looked hard but couldn’t see Bundu at all in any of the clips. Hope he’s not injured. He is one player who with a full pre season behind him could potentially step up. Last year I got the impression he didn’t have much of a pre season with Anderlecht.

Shorty

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Sep 12, 2021
I've just watched it and was going to post the same about Bundu. I didn't see him there. Hope he's not injured.

Apr 25, 2009
Raunds
I bought mine two days ago, £5.50 a month and it was available within five minutes.