management team pay | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

management team pay

P

pafcstafford

Does anybody know how much cf and co take home a week as been told before he is one of the highest earning managers in the league.

B

bandwagon

That would be the last straw if we actually found out what he was earning to orchestrate this debacle - go on someone in the know leakit!!

Mar 2, 2008
bandwagon":2isszgsn said:
That would be the last straw if we actually found out what he was earning to orchestrate this debacle - go on someone in the know leakit!!

That's private information. How would you like it if all and sundry knew how much you earnt?

B

bandwagon

Plympton Pong":3f9dgdqo said:
bandwagon":3f9dgdqo said:

That's private information. How would you like it if all and sundry knew how much you earnt?

I file my company accounts each year - I think they are in there!!

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Plympton Pong":13yfesvy said:
bandwagon":13yfesvy said:

Exactly, his wages shouldnt be discussed. If he was doing well he'd be worth every penny of a generous contract. He should go because of incompetence, not because of high salary.

P

pafcstafford

Was hoping to find out in order to compare to other managers in this league to determine if we are over paying.