• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Man Utd v Man City

Sep 13, 2003
Question is, will Utd get punished for the missile throwing incidents at Craig Bellamy. It looked like he had a bottle of beer, a couple of coins and something else thrown at him when he was taking a corner.
-
If that was any other club it would be all over the headlines.

Sep 21, 2003
Saltash, Cornwall
I've just been on to my facebook and seen so many of the Plymouth based "Man U" fans that I am friends giving it the big one in their status. They will never know the true elation that comes with a win such as the one witnessed by the 7,000 hardy Argyle fans at Home Park last night.

In a way, I feel the anger rise up inside and I want to berate them for not getting up to Home Park and supporting their local team, instead choosing to follow a team through the Television and not feel any real connection with the players. However, another part of me feels sorry that they shall never feel the rush of being in the crowd when an important goal is scored to win a game.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Funny how no One's mentioned Fletcher's clear use of the arm in the lead up to the Second goal,I was surprised that City didn't appeal for it at the time but if I was them I would be fuming that that was the differnce between them and extra time at least.

C

crazy-green

yeah i support argyle but i love watching prem teams and good teams dont see why you cant follow other teams, just because i support argyle i will always still like man u, as for calling them plastic fans what a t*t just a bit jealous are we ? :lol: some people on here make me laugh :lol:

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
I don't know how someone can support two teams. Fair enough, if it's Argyle and a local non league side, but Argyle and Man Utd? Strange.

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
Pete Day":1g3gkpf5 said:
I've just been on to my facebook and seen so many of the Plymouth based "Man U" fans that I am friends giving it the big one in their status. They will never know the true elation that comes with a win such as the one witnessed by the 7,000 hardy Argyle fans at Home Park last night.

In a way, I feel the anger rise up inside and I want to berate them for not getting up to Home Park and supporting their local team, instead choosing to follow a team through the Television and not feel any real connection with the players. However, another part of me feels sorry that they shall never feel the rush of being in the crowd when an important goal is scored to win a game.

If you were to berate them i would put a lot of money on their response being along the lines of:

"Champions mate"
"Argyle are sh**"
"not watching that rubbish"

C

crazy-green

Whelan11":1hxlk0iw said:
I don't know how someone can support two teams. Fair enough, if it's Argyle and a local non league side, but Argyle and Man Utd? Strange.

there a team in the top that i enjoy to watch, sorry but the likelyhood of us playing them is just in the cup, so why cant i be a season ticket at argyle and follow man u at the same time?
dont see the problem in that

L G

Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Whelan11":27rx1wno said:
I agree with you 100% sir.
Argyle & Lostwithiel FC for me :grin:
Plastics. Simples.
If they were 'real' fans they would have been at Old Trafford last night :wink:

Aug 22, 2005
LG":3dyc8bol said:
Whelan11":3dyc8bol said:
I agree with you 100% sir.
Argyle & Lostwithiel FC for me :grin:
Plastics. Simples.
If they were 'real' fans they would have been at Old Trafford last night :wink:

Or support FC United.. But today in work i had a bloke who's in his 50's (never seen them play) clenching his fist going "another final for us etc" ... Does my head in!