Man U down 4-0 after 35 mins to Brentford | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Man U down 4-0 after 35 mins to Brentford

Aug 5, 2016
ManU fans old enough to remember their 70s demise will be worried. Interesting that they and Everton are now finding that the same ownership/recruitment lack of a plan eventually results in poor results.
If I was an Everton fan I'd be worried looking at that starting lineup yesterday.
I don't think their relegation worries are over, their squad looks paper thin and devoid of quality - although Onana looked a bright spark.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
The biggest club in England will never die. And in the unlikely event of relegation they will still average larger crowds than virtually any other club, confounding the myth that their fans ( who sang loudly at 4-0 down yesterday - just as they did while losing 4-0 at MK Dons a few years back ) are not as plastic as the envious claim.
Plastic maybe the wrong phrase, but they are a seriously deluded bunch. Its not 12 months since we heard rant after rant about Ole being a nice bloke and totally out of his depth. Now they appoint two "top drawer" European coaches with experience and guess what they still aren't anywhere close to being a contender. Ole maybe was nowhere near as bad as they thought. Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for, Ronaldo was treated like a messiah when he returned, he looks like he doesn't care about the team or the supporters, just one last signing on fee.
The Glazers, Woodward, Fletcher, McLaren they are reaping the benefit of delusion.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Ten Hag, has called off the plays day off for today and wanted then to run 13.8km and he only wanted them to run that much because Brentford ran 13.8km more then them yesterday

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
Plastic maybe the wrong phrase, but they are a seriously deluded bunch. Its not 12 months since we heard rant after rant about Ole being a nice bloke and totally out of his depth. Now they appoint two "top drawer" European coaches with experience and guess what they still aren't anywhere close to being a contender. Ole maybe was nowhere near as bad as they thought. Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for, Ronaldo was treated like a messiah when he returned, he looks like he doesn't care about the team or the supporters, just one last signing on fee.
The Glazers, Woodward, Fletcher, McLaren they are reaping the benefit of delusion.
Don't disagree with the fact that the club is in a big mess and that the fans are desperately looking for hope somewhere.
Football as a whole is more plastic these days - but I think United fans get unfairly labelled along with the myths about more Mancunians being City fans and the mind numbingly unoriginal ,boring and repetitive posts about all their fans heading home to Surrey etc.
My first visit to Old Trafford was early 70's. It was a long wait for a league title. I used to feel Fergie was doing miracles winning titles at the end of his reign, with weaker squads, but I just checked their 2012 team and it's streets ahead of today - even with the very much ageing Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand etc.
To think that Fergie could offer top players LESS than they could earn elsewhere to join United to test their hunger for trophies and glory.

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
Ten Hag, has called off the plays day off for today and wanted then to run 13.8km and he only wanted them to run that much because Brentford ran 13.8km more then them yesterday
Hopefully he can establish proper authority. They are lazy gits ( and or unfit) and regularly significantly outrun by the opposition last season.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Hopefully he can establish proper authority. They are lazy gits ( and or unfit) and regularly significantly outrun by the opposition last season.

Seems like he his trying to establish authority from what I’ve read during the pre season