✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Liverpool's title aspirations already in tatters. Three games in and they have dropped 1/3 of the points they dropped in the whole of last season.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Man Utd have been outstanding so far tonight. Hungry and determined. They look like a team for the first time in a long time.
As a Liverpool fan I pains me to agree. United we’re up for it and deserved their win.

The acid test for United will be in consistent performances. The odious Fernandes as captain is probably a refs nightmare, he already has too much to say during a game. But it could have been a master stroke by the manager in forcing him to concentrate for 90 mins.

Liverpool have started poorly indeed but somehow I think this will be the closest PL in a while.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Man Utd are just showing how valuable confidence and momentum are in football, they’ve gone from being a ‘disgrace’, a ‘joke’, a ‘shambles’, to scoring that first goal against Liverpool and not looking back.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
What a turn around from Manchester United

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
This thread has died a death really. United are far from the best in the league, but they have a team that seems to have really gelled since Brentford. I include Harry Maguire and Ronaldo in that. It’s a squad game and they all looked to have bought in.

Very similar to Argyle right now.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Steve, I thought you said you don’t watch Premier League football or have you been having a sneaky peek. 😂
i hold my hands up lundan,sat and watched them against liverpool and wanted to see them lose and against arsenal i wanted both sides to lose if it was possible.i repeat,ten haag is copying us.
however lundan,i don't watch england,far too tippy tappy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lundan Cabbie