Man of the Match v Peterborough (Carabao Cup) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Peterborough (Carabao Cup)

Man of the Match v Peterborough (Carabao Cup)

• No player

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Cooper

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Wilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lonwijk

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Galloway

• Houghton

• Butcher

• Edwards

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Endacott

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Whittaker

• Jephcott

• Ennis

• Randell

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Azaz

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Gillesphey

• Hardie

• Mayor

• Total voters

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Is Longwijk a direct competitor for Dan Scarrs middle CB position??

Dec 30, 2020
Real talk - Endacott did really well but clearly had the pace, physicality, consistency of touch of a 17 year old. He’d cost us big time if he was playing regularly in League 1 (as would pretty much any 17 year old in world football)

What he should take from that game is that he has a lot of work to do to get to the level of a pro player but also that he has the foundations to do it.

Motm I didn’t think Lonwijk was especially impressive. Despite only playing second half, Azaz changed the game enough to be the stand out candidate.

Feb 13, 2021
Real talk - Endacott did really well but clearly had the pace, physicality, consistency of touch of a 17 year old. He’d cost us big time if he was playing regularly in League 1 (as would pretty much any 17 year old in world football)

What he should take from that game is that he has a lot of work to do to get to the level of a pro player but also that he has the foundations to do it.

Motm I didn’t think Lonwijk was especially impressive. Despite only playing second half, Azaz changed the game enough to be the stand out candidate.
Lonwijk excellent in my book! Your summary of Endacott ?????

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Do you mean not suited to, or too good for - just asking, I wasn't there

Aug 13, 2009
Too good!
looked a player who can receive a pass and play it on without too much difficulty. Admittedly he got into trouble on one occasion but was able to play his way out of it.
I know its only one game but he clearly possesses the ability to play the ball which you can't label at our other centre-backs. I am not knocking Scarr etc because they have their place, just saying Lonwijk brought something different.

Aug 4, 2022
Lonwijk for me. Calm, composed, low risk high reward. Made some savvy decisions when recycling the ball, and pushing on when needed.

Honourable mentions, Randell who completely changed the game when he came on. Whittaker, looked decent and made some good chances. Endacott looked lively and took risks which I like to see from such a young player. Azaz also gave a good account of himself when he came on.