✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Pan for sure. Two goals, hit the post, near misses and all on top of his usual work rate. This is what was missing from his game, continue in the same vein and he will be worth a lot of money.

Reactions: Verdant1

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I think this will be a runaway for Camara

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Actually thought Pan was a bit less influential in the middle than he usually is, but he more than made up for it in the final third. A bit of a reverse performance from him. Still gets it for me though, loved him running to the fans for both goals.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Pan will get the plaudits, but like another poster who went for Conor, I thought Houghton was superb the heart of almost everything good we did.

Reactions: Mark Pedlar
D

Deleted member 9145

Pan edges it for his goals but houghton and Garrick were excellent and that was Grant’s best performance I’ve seen, that’s his position.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I gave it to DM just to counter the pathetic comments I read about him on here. Of course he wasn’t MOM however I just don’t get the slating with so called fans moaning when he came on!

I know it’s a forum with opinions but I honestly believe the fans slagging him off have no idea and I would bet money they never ever played the game. Rant over 🤬

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Thought Garrick was absolutely brilliant today. As was Jephcott. I mean they all were and Pan will deservedly get mom but I just wanted to pick those two out today.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
I gave it to DM just to counter the pathetic comments I read about him on here. Of course he wasn’t MOM however I just don’t get the slating with so called fans moaning when he came on!

I know it’s a forum with opinions but I honestly believe the fans slagging him off have no idea and I would bet money they never ever played the game. Rant over 🤬
He certainly got a great reception at the ground when he came on as did Broom as he was going off. League1 managers all know about DM's skill levels and it was obvious from Robinson's frantic signalling from the technical area that he wanted the defence to double up on DM when he got the ball. They duly did which just made more room in the centre and in my opinion directly led to the third goal. A cameo appearance maybe but an excellent one and good to see him back. The set up of our midfield going forward is Mr Lowe's problem thankfully but certainly a nice issue to have. MOM? had to be Camara for me