Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ennis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Forgive me if I wax lyrical about Adam Randell but having seen the full match replay on ArgyleTV I thought he was sublime. Nothing flashy, yet constantly seeming to be in the right place at the right time to mop up a loose ball, play a short pass to keep possession or drill a telling ball forward to set up an attack.

He is not blessed (or perhaps hampered?) with a huge physical presence but he is tigerish in the tackle and determined to come out on top in 50/50 situations. And his ability in the air in midfield battles is astonishing for someone his height. He reminds me very much of Steve Adams, who was the quiet, unsung but efficient fulcrum of Luggy's promotion team.

I think we have an excellent player here. (y)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Forgive me if I wax lyrical about Adam Randell but having seen the full match replay on ArgyleTV I thought he was sublime. Nothing flashy, yet constantly seeming to be in the right place at the right time to mop up a loose ball, play a short pass to keep possession or drill a telling ball forward to set up an attack.

He is not blessed (or perhaps hampered?) with a huge physical presence but he is tigerish in the tackle and determined to come out on top in 50/50 situations. And his ability in the air in midfield battles is astonishing for someone his height. He reminds me very much of Steve Adams, who was the quiet, unsung but efficient fulcrum of Luggy's promotion team.

I think we have an excellent player here. (y)

Imo I think Randell is better than Steve Adams at this stage of his career. Randell offers a creative element that Adams didn’t imo and has a decent dead ball which we never saw in Adams skill set.

Reactions: Mark58