Lower Mayflower tonight! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lower Mayflower tonight!

Oct 31, 2015
wouldnt it be a nice gesture from the club to offer all ticket holders in the lower tier a seat in the barn park or devonport for NO extra charge????
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Umm no. Not at all. Pay your price take your chance

Dec 30, 2011
The last time I can remember the club allowing fans a free upgrade was Bradford City Circa 1978, bit of a blizzard game abandoned, I remember standing/sitting on the mayflower and getting a few soakings, Barnsley when we were loosing 1-4 stands out, game abandoned they weren’t happy 😆
we were losing 0-1 to Bradford City when it was abandoned if I remember correctly, but when it was replayed, they'd already been relegated and we won 6-0 with Fred Binney starring, having joined us after the abandoned game I recall

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Football stadii are classed as open air venues, therefore there is no legal requirement to provide covered areas. I spent more time in the weather than as now under cover, and weatherproof clothing was vastly inferior. Mind you, standing in the rain is easier than sitting in it.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
we were losing 0-1 to Bradford City when it was abandoned if I remember correctly, but when it was replayed, they'd already been relegated and we won 6-0 with Fred Binney starring, having joined us after the abandoned game I recall
I was there, greensalt - and I'm still shivering! 🥶

Reactions: April 1971