Lower Mayflower tonight! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lower Mayflower tonight!

Jan 12, 2020
wouldnt it be a nice gesture from the club to offer all ticket holders in the lower tier a seat in the barn park or devonport for NO extra charge????
Seriously?!? NO!!
Tickets in the Lower Mayflower are cheaper for a reason (the risk associated with bad weather) therefore anyone purchasing a ticket in one of these seats is doing so acknowledging they may get wet.

Jul 23, 2021
Look.... I've STOOD in the lower Mayflower when climate change was just a glint in a politician's eye. Just bring some waterproofs!!!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
wouldnt it be a nice gesture from the club to offer all ticket holders in the lower tier a seat in the barn park or devonport for NO extra charge????
Would you like them to give you a hot toddy at half time as well. You get what you pay for in this life matey, buy cheap and one day you’ll regret it.

Reactions: Drake
Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
“I’m singing in the rain, Just singing in the rain. What a gloriously feeling we’re winning again.
A face in the crowd. A janner loud and proud.
Im singing, Just singing in the rain “

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
The last time I can remember the club allowing fans a free upgrade was Bradford City Circa 1978, bit of a blizzard game abandoned, I remember standing/sitting on the mayflower and getting a few soakings, Barnsley when we were loosing 1-4 stands out, game abandoned they weren’t happy 😆
I remember that game. Didn't D&Cs finest provide overnight accommodation to the few Bradford fans who turned up because they couldn't get home?

Dec 7, 2012
I shall be nattily attired in my fast drying walking trousers, above long johns for warmth and a very large anorak and hood. My first night game since cataracts removed so I’ll be able to see it! Yippee!!!!! Sod the weather.
Even through your swimming goggles?😂☔️🥽

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
I remember the Barnsley game. I’d never seen such torrents flowing down Outland road. Would have been quicker using a canoe as opposed to walking.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Vintage X-Isle.

I’m more p’eed off for those who are now unable to sit in block G of the Mayflower anymore. The club seems to think that some derogatory chants and gesticulating towards away fans is tantamount to hooliganism. Sad.

Reactions: ChepstowGreen
Feb 28, 2016
Remember being stood there for that Barnsley game and the Leicester game that got abandoned in the same era!

Was all part of the fun for me back then as a teenager coming of age, being in the standing/Smoking/rougher area, we just used to start pogoing and chanting “getting wet, getting wet” at ourselves when it started to rain!

I maybe old before my time but grateful for a seat in the Grandstand out the wind and away from drummers nowadays!

But yeah you know full well what your buying, as has been said it’s always been thus with the Mayflower and has been cheaper to reflect this for years!