• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Lower Mayflower tonight!

Dec 30, 2011
The last time I can remember the club allowing fans a free upgrade was Bradford City Circa 1978, bit of a blizzard game abandoned, I remember standing/sitting on the mayflower and getting a few soakings, Barnsley when we were loosing 1-4 stands out, game abandoned they weren’t happy 😆
we were losing 0-1 to Bradford City when it was abandoned if I remember correctly, but when it was replayed, they'd already been relegated and we won 6-0 with Fred Binney starring, having joined us after the abandoned game I recall

justanotherfan

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Football stadii are classed as open air venues, therefore there is no legal requirement to provide covered areas. I spent more time in the weather than as now under cover, and weatherproof clothing was vastly inferior. Mind you, standing in the rain is easier than sitting in it.

Feb 19, 2018
we were losing 0-1 to Bradford City when it was abandoned if I remember correctly, but when it was replayed, they'd already been relegated and we won 6-0 with Fred Binney starring, having joined us after the abandoned game I recall
I was there, greensalt - and I'm still shivering! 🥶

Reactions: April 1971