Lowe | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lowe

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I believe that we had, at least, 4 very competent players on the bench who could have given us a better chance of winning or drawing that game.
One of them, Jordon Garrick was used well. However, of the other 3, Ryan Broom, Adam Randell and Ryan Law only Broom was used and he replaced Danny Mayor, who was generally acknowledged as our most influential player on the day.
I really do not understand why Adam Randell’s only perceived role is as a replacement for Jordan Houghton. I really don’t understand this as, imo, there is much more potential to his game and he could have been used in a central role alongside Houghton. As for Law, he now seems to have been sidelined when his energy could have been utilised in the last 15/20 minutes as an alternative to Conor Grant.
All this, in hindsight, for a game that I was unable to attend but I just thought I needed to put forward my suggestions.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I believe that we had, at least, 4 very competent players on the bench who could have given us a better chance of winning or drawing that game.
One of them, Jordon Garrick was used well. However, of the other 3, Ryan Broom, Adam Randell and Ryan Law only Broom was used and he replaced Danny Mayor, who was generally acknowledged as our most influential player on the day.
I really do not understand why Adam Randell’s only perceived role is as a replacement for Jordan Houghton. I really don’t understand this as, imo, there is much more potential to his game and he could have been used in a central role alongside Houghton. As for Law, he now seems to have been sidelined when his energy could have been utilised in the last 15/20 minutes as an alternative to Conor Grant.
All this, in hindsight, for a game that I was unable to attend but I just thought I needed to put forward my suggestions.

Yeah I’d like to see more of Randell also - he’s looked a very good player when he’s played in L1 this season.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I would take him out of the firing line for a couple of games. I take it we signed Burton to compete with Cooper rather than just in case of injury? Well let’s see if Burton can take his opportunity. We managed ok when we had Larrieu and McCormick to push each other.

Sep 6, 2006
Your crazy he let the ball roll past him on the first goal, he’s been a quality watch all season but he’s lost abit of confidence
Think you need to go to Specsavers! The shot was from 8 yards, so much closer than the pen spot and hit powerfully just inside the post. So you would expect him to save all penalties as well on that basis then.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Did any one hear Colin Murray program on Wednesday at 10-30. He was talking to another presenter about when he went to Barcelona to see Liverpool play.He was walking to the Liverpool away end when he saw some one with a Barcelona shirt standing amongst the Liverpool supporter. As he got near to the person I said he must have been to the Barcelona supporters shop. As he got closer to the person he realised it was RYAN LOWE.