Lowe | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lowe

Aug 11, 2013
An interesting take on him coming on and us conceding the winner without threatening again. Opinions opinions
The same happened at Charlton in reverse

70'

Substitution​

Substitution, Plymouth Argyle. Danny Mayor replaces Ryan Broom
84'

Goal!​

Goal! Charlton Athletic 2, Plymouth Argyle 0. Conor Washington (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Elliot Lee following a fast break.

I was talking about results which speak for themselves.

Man of the match awards in successive defeats are worthless accolades in my opinion.

Let’s agree to disagree on this one.

Reactions: philevs
Dec 19, 2020
Stafford
The hate campaign against Mayor is getting tedious now. He is clearly are best player. Closely followed by Grant. Danny scores and is still slated. Half are problems come from constantly passing the ball backwards.

Dec 8, 2019
A Villa supporting mate of mine went to the Wycombe game and I was asking his opinions on our team.
Camara, could be excellent if he could pass, shoot and had even a half decent first touch (my thoughts too)
Houghton, steady Eddie.
Broom, did nothing for him.
Mayor, got him excited and the one player on the pitch who stood out with any real quality, just a pity his shots were off target.

As an aside, the first time he had ever seen Wycombe or heard anything about their style of play. He said 5 words. "What a horrible little team.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Three games on the trot, completely ineffective in front of goal except for a fantastic strike from Mayor. Corner tally in double figures and yet nothing ever comes from them. Add to that, defensively very shaky and it starts to look like the bubble is decidedly leaky.

Last edited:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’m a big Mike Cooper fan but I think he’s been poor over the last few, he could have saved at least 3 of those goals we’ve conceded. His confidence has dipped along with most others.

J Y Kelly

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 14, 2006
Oh dear, I made a statement, you questioned it, I questioned your answer and... er you saw fit to patronise me and we are no where near the original point that Mike Cooper is a great keeper.

that

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: leeroy221
Aug 15, 2015
The same happened at Charlton in reverse

70'

Substitution​

Substitution, Plymouth Argyle. Danny Mayor replaces Ryan Broom
84'

Goal!​

Goal! Charlton Athletic 2, Plymouth Argyle 0. Conor Washington (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Elliot Lee following a fast break.

I was talking about results which speak for themselves.

Man of the match awards in successive defeats are worthless accolades in my opinion.

Let’s agree to disagree on this one.

Exactly. Mayor was one of our best olayers in both games but he was about a 6.5 against Wycombe and a 7 today. But some people love to get carried away.