• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Loss of a True Green (Keef)

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
I never met him but I saw him on here often and had no idea he was ill.

Very sad. Rest in peace, fellow Pilgrim.

G

Greenskin

I didn't know Keith personally nor did i ever meet him,but always very sad when any Pilgrim passes away.Deepest sympathy and due condolences to his family and friends.

Mar 7, 2009
Dunno what everyone else thinks, but how about a board dedicated to paying our respects to the pilgrims that have passed? Or maybe on the memories board? I think they deserve more than to just drift off the main board.

Just logged on for the first time since last week, very sad news to hear of the passing of Keef... Rest In peace mate, condolences to Family, Friends and all who knew him and shared the banter...

From a Former Tamarite.....

Sparksy was at Tamar also, maybe during the time that Keef was there, I hope he gets a mention today...

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Beer_Song":1ncr5n4z said:
Just logged on for the first time since last week, very sad news to hear of the passing of Keef... Rest In peace mate, condolences to Family, Friends and all who knew him and shared the banter...

From a Former Tamarite.....

Sparksy was at Tamar also, maybe during the time that Keef was there, I hope he gets a mention today...

Julian was the commentator but Chris Errington did give Keith a mention. Nice one.

Nov 27, 2005
torpoint
pinnergreen":32ae53pd said:
It is with regret to tell those who knew him that Keith Newham(keef) died this morning . Keef was Argyle through and through. He held strong opinions but would follow Argyle forever.Stood and sat with at many grounds throughout the country in all weathers.We will miss him in the Devonport End.
Knew Keef for many a year, will be missed a lot,Thoughts go to his loving wife Jan. We will never forget him.

P

pilgrimpaul

Only just heard this sad news. Always upsetting to hear about the loss of such die hard supporters such as Keef.

RIP and my thoughts are with his family.

Dec 28, 2005
Saltash
:( Only just logged on and just read the news. I didn't know Keef as a friend but have enjoyed chats and banter with him during the Devonport End standing days and at the odd away ground.
Very sad to hear the news R.I.P fellow pilgrim and regards to your wife and family. Thoughts from a fellow 'Tamarite'....