✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Good luck to him

Jun 24, 2008
Yes, good luck to the lad. Interesting reading Lowe's comments in that article. He certainly bigged the lad up to give him a chance. Hope he takes it, however, I do think it was the right decision.

Reactions: Plainlazy123
Aug 5, 2016
I think it would have made more sense to have him for another year and loan him there. If he scores 30 goals now and Peterborough end up buying him for £400,000, it would be typical.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
You never know with strikers ...and as has been said if he scores a few at Torquay then RL could end up with egg on his face....plus Argyle have "history" in releasing strikers who have then come on and done good...

Mar 14, 2009
I remember watching Law in pre-season last year. l thought he had something about him.

We had issues at LWB, in the end we brought in Adam Lewis.

It worries me slightly that we could take a chance on Lewis but didn’t really give Law his opportunity.

l know Lowe has come out in saying that we will give our youngsters more of a chance this season. It just worries me that Lewis made 20 odd appearances. Who looked at Lewis before he arrived and thought he is much better than Law?

The same ld say about Fornah. Who identified him and said he would be a much better option than Randell?

For me there were some very strange decisions.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Well...there was a player not too long ago,I forget his name, who I believe went to Truro and was then snapped up by Luton...and then there was Ashley Barnes and a couple of others who went on to play in the premiership...so our "history" in releasing strikers or selling them on for peanuts is there....Lolos could be the next and I wish the lad well at Torquay....may even get a chance to watch him in a yellow shirt if away fans are allowed in at Plainmoor...

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
"The best player in the National League" it is then!!

Good luck son. There's goals in them heels! Goals! ⚽
Note the " Pilgrims' boss Ryan Lowe said: "He can be the best player in the National League if he really wants to."
Hopefully Gary Johnson can get into his head and put him on the right track.

Reactions: Newlyngreen
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Well...there was a player not too long ago,I forget his name, who I believe went to Truro and was then snapped up by Luton...and then there was Ashley Barnes and a couple of others who went on to play in the premiership...so our "history" in releasing strikers or selling them on for peanuts is there....Lolos could be the next and I wish the lad well at Torquay....may even get a chance to watch him in a yellow shirt if away fans are allowed in at Plainmoor...
Wasn't that Isaac Vassell

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Thanks....That was egg on your face thats for sure.

Aug 5, 2016
Don't agree with that at all Knibby. He had plenty of chances and I'd say he's proved he can't really cut it.

In my view there's an ultra slim chance of us ending up with egg on our face.

No I agree, just talking generally about how our decisions to release young strikers often bites us firmly on the behind. No-one on here will have seen as much of him as Ryan Lowe and he has had a fair chance.

Reactions: Martshere and IJN

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Note the " Pilgrims' boss Ryan Lowe said: "He can be the best player in the National League if he really wants to."
Hopefully Gary Johnson can get into his head and put him on the right track.
I didn't mean that he would do it (easily), I just meant that he has opted for the National League. If he has anything 'special' then this season is huge for him. Who knows what is in a young man's head? (Sometimes not very much!).