• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Library (atmosphere at friendlies)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I think it makes more sense to be concerned with what’s happening on the pitch, rather than what is or isn’t happening in the stands. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Tugboat
Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Obviously the opposition don't.

Unfortunately HP hardly noisy during the season either. So friendly or not, it doesn't seem to matter.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Obviously the opposition don't.

Unfortunately HP hardly noisy during the season either. So friendly or not, it doesn't seem to matter.

Up to them how they enjoy their afternoon. Although I can't see the appeal in spending a load of money to travel a couple of hundred miles and spend an afternoon singing 'footballs coming Rome' over and over again at at a meaningless fixture. But, if that's the kind of thing you admire who am I to argue?

Sep 6, 2006
Up to them how they enjoy their afternoon. Although I can't see the appeal in spending a load of money to travel a couple of hundred miles and spend an afternoon singing 'footballs coming Rome' over and over again at at a meaningless fixture. But, if that's the kind of thing you admire who am I to argue?
Thats how they entertain themselves in Wales. Sad.

May 16, 2016
Away fans chanting at friendlies are enjoying their cup final day out. They're usually the ones that can't / won't / don't attend real league games.

That and the caravan's booked until Saturday.

Reactions: IJN