Let's boycott the Truro City game. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Let's boycott the Truro City game.

A

Argyle1886

banana-girl":3uithvvd said:
oddball":3uithvvd said:
But the ginger one told firms who were doing work for Truro FC to invoice Cornish Homes.Consequently they never got paid SG.

You are seriously getting on my nerves with the ginger thing! TBH! I personally agree this Heaney thing stinks.... But I'm disgruntled with ~ yeah so what he's ginger! He could be from outer space with 2 heads but "The ginger one," Excuse me.... Are you bold headed , black skinned, blonde, brunette, or just have a big flipping nose... or be god damn it be plain ugly?... Oddball just a question?...guess good looking peeps don't have red hair? And I guess you're fat, black & ugly!?!? :mrgreen:

Enough with the hair stuff! hmmmm

He is a ginger though...

Ginger Ninja would suit him quite well as a nickname :wink:

A

Argyle1886

Carl Barnard":29xqj30r said:
I'm going to support the lads, fudge Heaney :x

It's not going to stop him is it, I've got around to the idea of the takeover going through.

:iagree:
:huddle:

IF & only IF Heaney is to make an appearance, although I highly doubt it. I imagine it will give some fans a chance to pop a question or two at him. :hitfan:

:mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I'm going to this one.

I wasn't going to, but I did like what I saw the other night and if there's a chance of bumping into Heaney (again :) ) it'll be worth a fiver.

A

Argyle1886

IJN":hxtm2kec said:
I'm going to this one.

I wasn't going to, but I did like what I saw the other night and if there's a chance of bumping into Heaney (again :) ) it'll be worth a fiver.
:iagree:

------

Why waste your money in protest that will change nothing? I ask others who intend to boycott the game?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I'll be there to support the team. Even if things fall around us, there is almost enough quality for us to survive with the U18's.
Having seen them at Torpoint and Elburton, players like Bolasie who served us well, can be replaced from with in.

The future is bright, many of these players have the chance to make their mark this season, just like curtis.

Stop whining, stop whinging, get out there and support your club (if you dont like it pi$$ off up the A38 to St James Field )