Let's boycott the Truro City game. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Let's boycott the Truro City game.

G

greenilluka

I care more than alot of people do. When I say I don't care who owns the club I mean that it's not for the supporters to decide. Whether I like plan a plan b or plan z. My opinion will not change what happens with the take over. I am 35 have supported the club for 30 years have stuck by my club through thick and thin. I have funded many aspects of the club out of my own pocket other than season tickets shirts etc. All I want is to see my team with 125 years of history playing in a few weeks time. Whether it's PR Brent or micky mouse I'll be there. So to answer your doubt about if I really care I think you will find the answer will always be YES

Jan 27, 2006
Now come on some fellow posters, what on earth has Truro City done to upset so many of you.
O I know its because a certain Mr Heaney is there chairman.
Now I’m not for or against Mr Heaney all I know is that since being in charge of Truro City they have climbed up through the leagues in a very short time and reached a standard that know other Cornish club has, now that’s got to be in his favour so far as the football world is concerned.
I get the impression from some of my friends in the building trades that he is a bit of a rouge and of course one of his developments went bust but I do not read any thing untoward when it comes to running Truro City. You have got to admit surly that Truro City have been far better run with Mr Heaneys money behind them than what has happened at Plymouth Argyle know matter what you think of the man and his property development side. Every one has an end to a means and what his is with Plymouth Argyle or even Truro City I have know idea but its not an excuse to slag him of at the forthcoming match because that in turn is slaging of the players of Truro as well to my mind.
Also one must remember Truro City have given many a player on Argyle books a second chance to further there careers.
Now I am not a Truro City fan in local football, in fact Truro is the enemy, or used to be seeing when Argyle are on away days I go and watch my home town team Falmouth.
So with all that in mind may I suggest that at the game you forget the protesting enjoy the (Friendly )
Game and let the players entertain you to some football.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Silver_Green":1ol18xc5 said:
Now come on some fellow posters, what on earth has Truro City done to upset so many of you.
O I know its because a certain Mr Heaney is there chairman.
Now I’m not for or against Mr Heaney all I know is that since being in charge of Truro City they have climbed up through the leagues in a very short time and reached a standard that know other Cornish club has, now that’s got to be in his favour so far as the football world is concerned.
I get the impression from some of my friends in the building trades that he is a bit of a rouge and of course one of his developments went bust but I do not read any thing untoward when it comes to running Truro City. You have got to admit surly that Truro City have been far better run with Mr Heaneys money behind them than what has happened at Plymouth Argyle know matter what you think of the man and his property development side. Every one has an end to a means and what his is with Plymouth Argyle or even Truro City I have know idea but its not an excuse to slag him of at the forthcoming match because that in turn is slaging of the players of Truro as well to my mind.
Also one must remember Truro City have given many a player on Argyle books a second chance to further there careers.
Now I am not a Truro City fan in local football, in fact Truro is the enemy, or used to be seeing when Argyle are on away days I go and watch my home town team Falmouth.
So with all that in mind may I suggest that at the game you forget the protesting enjoy the (Friendly )
Game and let the players entertain you to some football.

A French Communist?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
agentgreen":2l19do4u said:
I dont think £5,000 pounds less in gate receipts will make them take any notice. Lets not boycott the game and get behind the team and watch them stuff truro. :mrgreen:

Well said my sentiments entirely

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
But the ginger one told firms who were doing work for Truro FC to invoice Cornish Homes.Consequently they never got paid SG.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oddball":3iev5jg0 said:
But the ginger one told firms who were doing work for Truro FC to invoice Cornish Homes.Consequently they never got paid SG.

Do you KNOW that Al? or are you repeating rumour?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
That was in reports from the trial at Exeter Crown Court.Some cornish building contractor lost thousands.Not a myth.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Correct Al. Just a reminder why Truro City was flourishing:

One of the few creditors who attended, Derek Giles, whose Helston-based construction company DA Giles was owed £38,222 for work at Truro City’s grounds, said: "I’m pretty fed up really.
"Our debt was not with Cornish Homes but Truro City Football Club.
"We were told to invoice Cornish Homes
and subsequently it’s not being paid."
Mr Giles also said he feared he would have to let staff go due to the debt

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/LIQUIDA ... story.html

A

Anonymous

Mark Pedlar":1y1xm65l said:
oddball":1y1xm65l said:

So Mark, has Alan and Bo answered your question?

You seem to believe that people are either making things up or being fed crap. You can't seem to believe that us Argyle fans can find things out for ourselves and we don't believe all the sh*t fed to us by the Trinity.

The last time is saw anyone that believed that was Hinchliff. He found out that he was very wrong to think that way.

The twitching, shifting of positions and general skullduggery going on in the background defies belief.

B

banana-girl

oddball":2bu6m66a said:

You are seriously getting on my nerves with the ginger thing! TBH! I personally agree this Heaney thing stinks.... But I'm disgruntled with ~ yeah so what he's ginger! He could be from outer space with 2 heads but "The ginger one," Excuse me.... Are you bold headed , black skinned, blonde, brunette, or just have a big flipping nose... or be god damn it be plain ugly?... Oddball just a question?...guess good looking peeps don't have red hair? And I guess you're fat, black & ugly!?!? :mrgreen:

Enough with the hair stuff! hmmmm

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
IJN":13sv1a0i said:
Mark Pedlar":13sv1a0i said:
oddball":13sv1a0i said:

So Mark, has Alan and Bo answered your question?

You seem to believe that people are either making things up or being fed crap. You can't seem to believe that us Argyle fans can find things out for ourselves and we don't believe all the sh*t fed to us by the Trinity.

The last time is saw anyone that believed that was Hinchliff. He found out that he was very wrong to think that way.

The twitching, shifting of positions and general skullduggery going on in the background defies belief.

Yes Al's post I believe - I know him and trust him.

Anyone who believes that the skulduggery and crap feeding is all one way is especially naiive. Especially ANYTHING to do with PCC.

basic question - if Brent was the saviour why isn't he the preferred bidder?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
banana-girl":27tmtk9m said:
oddball":27tmtk9m said:

You are seriously getting on my nerves with the ginger thing! TBH! I personally agree this Heaney thing stinks.... But I'm disgruntled with ~ yeah so what he's ginger! He could be from outer space with 2 heads but "The ginger one," Excuse me.... Are you bold headed , black skinned, blonde, brunette, or just have a big flipping nose... or be god damn it be plain ugly?... Oddball just a question?...guess good looking peeps don't have red hair? And I guess you're fat, black & ugly!?!? :mrgreen:

Enough with the hair stuff! hmmmm
Just ugly will do. :lol: :lol: :lol: