Let's boycott the Truro City game. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Let's boycott the Truro City game.

Jan 7, 2004
I've been thinking why don't we show Heaney and his mates that were not going to be taken as mugs and boycott the city game? Then donate the cost of a ticket to the staff fund. That way the staff don't lose out from the income of that game. How great would it be for Home Park to be empty for his visit.

A

agentgreen

I dont think £5,000 pounds less in gate receipts will make them take any notice. Lets not boycott the game and get behind the team and watch them stuff truro. :mrgreen:

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Why boycott the game as a protest? If you wish to protest what better time,i assume Heany will be there,let him know how you feel in a loud but law abiding manner.

A

Anonymous

I'd be amazed if Heaney went.

Imagine him and his pal, Stapleton, sitting there.

:eek:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Personally, I cant go due to work commitmentts, so will happily donate the ticket price to the staff fund.

Is it best to send to you Ian of the GT site?

A

Anonymous

GT's Tony.

It all ends up in the same place anyway, but I'm keeping Le Keeper fund open for another week, just in case there's any late comers. :)

IJN":27sj4a65 said:
GT's Tony.

It all ends up in the same place anyway, but I'm keeping Le Keeper fund open for another week, just in case there's any late comers. :)

I'm not a late comer as no one reply to me to about donating my ticket money to Le Keeper fund. :wink: Is is your usual account number Ian? :cool:

G

greenilluka

Sorry but after the last two games against Bristol city and QPR I can't wait for the Truro game. Played some great football and if this is what I can expect from my team next season then roll on Shrewsbury town. I really don't care who owns the club.

Jan 7, 2004
agentgreen":1pnwrzw5 said:
I dont think £5,000 pounds less in gate receipts will make them take any notice. Lets not boycott the game and get behind the team and watch them stuff truro. :mrgreen:

The whole point is to show them enough is enough. I'm guessing money from the pre season games goes to the running costs of the Riddler and BG and NOT THE STAFF. Donating to the GT's give the staff a little bit more every month to survive on. I wasn't going to be at the game so I have donated to the GT's. It's time to be more aggressive vote with our feet.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
greenilluka":6zbkqjx8 said:
Sorry but after the last two games against Bristol city and QPR I can't wait for the Truro game. Played some great football and if this is what I can expect from my team next season then roll on Shrewsbury town. I really don't care who owns the club.

Agreed.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
greenilluka":2opwy4l5 said:
You were doing so well until your last sentence.

C

Cult Of Personality

I enjoyed the game last night and found it fun to see how this new team are going to play together

As for Truro who gives a sH*t the best way to deal with them is not let them have any air time or anything at all

A

Argyle1886

Keepitgreen":2s92yhl0 said:
greenilluka":2s92yhl0 said:
You were doing so well until your last sentence.
:iagree:

:lol:

Apr 1, 2009
Find it really strange when fans say they don't care who owns the club.

People only care about the club's ownership because they want the club to have a healthy existence well into the future. They want the club to be well run, pay its bills, be successful etc. We all know that we have suffered from bad owners in the last few years, yet some still maintain that they don't care who takes over. It's bizarre, and I question whether those who boast of no interest in the club's ownership can care about the club itself.