Lets all pretend we are top of the league | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lets all pretend we are top of the league

Apr 5, 2012
If I were the manager id think this was the best approach, state to players "forget about whats happened to date, we are actually top of the league and the points table is wrong. We have won every match so far". Hopefully this would help release some of that looking over yah shoulder pressure, and make the players have a winning mentality. Like to see Madjo and Jared sims start up front with PCH sat in behind the two strikers, three man midfield with Gutes and lennox wide and Hourihane in CM.

Jul 9, 2008
Holsworthy
Rattler":10yyoi6w said:
If I were the manager id think this was the best approach, state to players "forget about whats happened to date, we are actually top of the league and the points table is wrong. We have won every match so far". Hopefully this would help release some of that looking over yah shoulder pressure, and make the players have a winning mentality. Like to see Madjo and Jared sims start up front with PCH sat in behind the two strikers, three man midfield with Gutes and lennox wide and Hourihane in CM.

Every team has a bad spell in a season, you say we have won every game, we would now start our bad spell and lose the next 5 games. Were crap just admit it

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Rattler":1zzzauo6 said:
You missed out "play youngster T Harvey in midfield".

I'll give Matty his credit though, he seems intent on Lennox starting out wide for all his chopping in changing. Why Gurreri has suddenly becomes Gutes though in the third edition of his rehashed thread is a mystery to us all. The cries for playing Matt Leconte (whoever he is) seem to have gone too.