Lets all pretend today is the opening game of the season | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lets all pretend today is the opening game of the season

Nov 12, 2012
If I were the manager id think this was the best approach, state to players "forget about whats happened to date, the league starts today, I will be assessing what happens from now on". Hopefully this would help release some of that looking over yah shoulder pressure. Like to see Madjo and Jared sims start up front with Macdonald sat in behind the two strikers, three man midfield with Gutes and lennox wide and Young in CM.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Are you Cobi reincarnated? I didn't think I would ever again see one person start so many threads.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Its quitw annoying, one person attempting to dominate pasoti. Too much time on their hands? Go outside and talk to girls.

Nov 12, 2012
Negatitive, negatitive, negative, Glad I dont have to serve in the trenches with you lot. You would give up the 1st sight of enemy uniforms or guns, defeatests.

Nov 12, 2012
its a metaphor Womble but perhaps like yah name sake you would be happy to stay under ground, moaning to yahself but doing nothing to change it.

Aug 28, 2012
mattym":26bs92n2 said:
Negatitive, negatitive, negative, Glad I dont have to serve in the trenches with you lot. You would give up the 1st sight of enemy uniforms or guns, defeatests.

Trenches .... don't think so , I reckon you'd be safely tucked up back at HQ heading up the I.T. Department on your PC.

To be fair though Matty - 10 days with no football to discuss some of your threads have been ok and sometimes even a welcome distraction.

Jul 9, 2008
Holsworthy
mattym":16tswfdk said:

If we were in the trenches with you, you would have us all going over the top saying dont worry no bullets will hit us we are invincible.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
PAFC is for life":2888ixpe said:
mattym":2888ixpe said:

If we were in the trenches with you, you would have us all going over the top saying dont worry no bullets will hit us we are invincible.

It really is a terrible metaphor that he obviously just copied from elsewhere. No independent thought.