League one transfers May 1 onwards | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

League one transfers May 1 onwards

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
So MK have signed two short of a full team since the close season .....and have lost a number of the key players who drove them up the league so effectively...apparently 13 players out from last seasons squad!!

Whilst they may well simply drop the players into the system and be able to replicate the form as well it does look like a substantial bedding in process a la Ipswich could equally apply.

I have no doubts they will be up there but perhaps not the shoe in title contenders they looked if Twine /Darling Parrott et al had stayed.

The keeper they re-signed on loan from Chelsea is decent though....
I have predicted MK to be well outside the play offs this season for the same reason Ipswich were off the pace last year.
You cannot build an instant team, no matter how good the individuals are.
Derby are in the same situation.
I think Ipswich will be challenging, along with Argyle.

Reactions: Andy B.
Aug 5, 2016
Where are Derby getting their money from with some of those signings?

It has to be Wednesday for league winners with their recruitment.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Where are Derby getting their money from with some of those signings?

It has to be Wednesday for league winners with their recruitment.

New owner worth over £300 million

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Wednesday look to be the team to beat. I see they recently signed Tyreq Bakinson too.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Apr 8, 2016
Exeter have finally made a couple of signings today. Large GK on a one year and a youngster from Southampton on loan.

May 22, 2006
Highly rated Dane Scarlett of Spurs supposedly on his way to Pompey for a season long loan. That would be quite a coup for them.

Last edited:

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Oxford just lost Branaggan to Blackpool ...two days before the kick off.....seven figure release clause :)

Robinson gutted.....fans gutted.....team gutted ( literally)

If we had waited a couple of days we could have flogged them lewis.....but I do wonder if they might come after Camara after what he did to them at their place.

May 22, 2006
Oxford just lost Branaggan to Blackpool ...two days before the kick off.....seven figure release clause :)

Robinson gutted.....fans gutted.....team gutted ( literally)

If we had waited a couple of days we could have flogged them lewis.....but I do wonder if they might come after Camara after what he did to them at their place.
Branaggan travelled to Blackpool, had a look around, turned around and signed for another three years at Oxford!

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Branaggan travelled to Blackpool, had a look around, turned around and signed for another three years at Oxford!
Just saw this.....ten out of ten for loyalty although I suspect Oxford paid through the nose for that loyalty.

Pity...would have weakened them substantially I think