League 2 form table! Wow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 form table! Wow

Jun 7, 2006
Don't need a form table to know what to expect on Saturday. Does make the contrast abundantly clear though

Apr 5, 2012
Luckily even though we are the worst team in the league on form, another 7 teams only have 2 or less more points than us in form which is hardly better.

Jan 12, 2009
darren purse has one of the worst disciplinary records in the league i see, whats worse is we dont have anyone near the top scorer charts, not even close!

Dec 19, 2008
We're third for attendance though - we've got the best fans in the league! Even when they don't actually go, they appear on the attendance figures - that is a-m-a-z-i-n-g ;)

Jul 29, 2010
PAFCJames86":jr2r5lfv said:
darren purse has one of the worst disciplinary records in the league i see, whats worse is we dont have anyone near the top scorer charts, not even close!

Not even Owen Goal?

Jan 12, 2009
X Isle":4gqkd9mc said:
PAFCJames86":4gqkd9mc said:

Not even Owen Goal?

no were that bad not even him!

look at some of the strikers who are scoring, i bet most are on less money than ours!

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Stats are great aren't they ?? :crazy:
11 clubs have a capacity below our 8000 magic number and 8 of them are doing better than us. !!!! :shock:

Dec 19, 2008
PAFCJames86":39junq3h said:
X Isle":39junq3h said:
PAFCJames86":39junq3h said:

Not even Owen Goal?

look at some of the strikers who are scoring, i bet most are on less money than ours!

Don't criticise our strikers - they work fifteen times harder than all the other strikers at other teams - Fletch says that every game. They should be paid much more.

Thing is, looking at tables like the one linked really do tell you an honest picture of where our club is. Forget the admin/at least we have a club rubbish that we're being spoon fed by certain people and look at the facts. They aren't good and there's not really a positive statistic to find anywhere. We've been told repeatedly that this is a new era and the fans are involved but all we really have is Chris Webb writing a blog on the Official Site that might as well be an advert for the club - where's the passionate tub thumping we used to hear on here Chris? Then we have the PASB - two meetings, nothing really done at all and no "eyes on the board". We've had some murals put up on a wall and the Forza lot threw streamers the other day.

We're currently the worst team in Devon :thumbdown:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Stats are great aren't they ?? Part 2 (Bit bored - chinese taway doesn't open till 6.00pm)

On half time scores we're only 4 points behind Excretia :whistle:

If you add together the average attendance of the 3 lowest crowds it = about our average and all 3 are doing better than us. :think:

Coat on soon - crispy beef and noodles sounds good :lol:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
hairy j":xky6oae8 said:
PAFCJames86":xky6oae8 said:
X Isle":xky6oae8 said:
PAFCJames86":xky6oae8 said:

Not even Owen Goal?

Don't criticise our strikers - they work fifteen times harder than all the other strikers at other teams - Fletch says that every game. They should be paid much more.

Thing is, looking at tables like the one linked really do tell you an honest picture of where our club is. Forget the admin/at least we have a club rubbish that we're being spoon fed by certain people and look at the facts. They aren't good and there's not really a positive statistic to find anywhere. We've been told repeatedly that this is a new era and the fans are involved but all we really have is Chris Webb writing a blog on the Official Site that might as well be an advert for the club - where's the passionate tub thumping we used to hear on here Chris? Then we have the PASB - two meetings, nothing really done at all and no "eyes on the board". We've had some murals put up on a wall and the Forza lot threw streamers the other day.

We're currently the worst team in Devon :thumbdown:
and in Lge 2 :shock:

Dec 19, 2008
Sam Barker":2hakm3an said:
I find it incredible that they are up that high in the table with only +1 GD. Must like grinding the results out.

They've lost 3 games this season that were all 3-0 defeats so that's -9 already from just three games. I'd rather we lost a game 3-0 and then won the next - they've only drawn 3 games in 21 so they either win or lose. We've drawn 6 games.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
No way are we the worst York were without doubt the worst side to play here in decades.York to be bottom of the league with Arglye next to bottom , unless of course we get a proper manager any time soon.