League 1 Playoff Final | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

League 1 Playoff Final

Feb 13, 2021
Wycombe v Sunderland 3pm kick off

Which team will play the game not the occasion
Which team will strike first & who will be the winner

I'm going for Wycombe - they have the firepower in Vokes, McCleary & are a rather fine tuned machine- they will also want the Beast's final game before retirement to be a celebration of promotion

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 16, 2016
based on seeing the two teams at the end of the season I'd go wycombe , especially with their mentality, but interesting that sunderland got 3 goals against them in each league game this season.

Keepitgreen

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Come ON Wycombe!
Yep, Sunderland are a much better team IMHO but I've never seen a match at the SOL so hope Wycombe can take the spoils. It feels so wrong rooting for a team like them.

Feb 13, 2021
Sunderland 1 up Elliot Embleton- given the freedom of the pitch- Wycombe defenders didn't try & close him down

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu